- As low as $175/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Updated townhouse just 2 miles from Historic Downtown Charleston. This property is located in a peaceful neighborhood, yet is just a short walk to Avondale area shoppes, Bars and eateries.
Bed 1 has a queen, bed Bed 2 has two twin beds, the third room has a desk and includes a Queen Air Mattress that can be inflated if an additional bed is needed.
Fenced private back yard and dedicated off street parking for 3 cars.
This unit can comfortably sleep 4 with a max. of 6 guests.
This is one side of a two unit town home. The property has a private entry door and a dedicated fenced back yard area. There is parking for 3 cars. This unit does share a wall with the adjacent unit, and noise can be occasionally heard from the neighboring unit.
This is a private rental of the whole residence.
This property is just a two block walk from downtown Avondale. This area has numerous fashionable local eateries, bars and retail shopping.
Downtown charleston is a 5-7 min drive and Folly beach is only a 15 min drive.
Uber’s are very accessible at this location, most of the main attractions are just a short uber ride. There are multiple eateries and bars within walking distance as well.
Other Things to Note:
Towels and bed linens are included and the kitchen is Stocked with the basic cooking essentials. No food/ spices or perishable items are supplied.
This space can comfortably accommodate 4 guests.
We are dog friendly for friendly dogs!
Interaction with Guests:
We try to always be conveniently reachable by phone or text and are happy to provide recommendations if requested.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Townhome just 2 miles from downtown Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- The Citadel - 1.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.1 miles
- City Marina - 2.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.9 miles
- Marion Square - 3.0 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.1 miles
- City Market - 3.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.3 miles
Ready to book Townhome just 2 miles from downtown Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: