About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Permit Number: 02644
Our roomy 2nd floor condo, ‘Tiger Lily’, is ideal for groups of 6 with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Located just off of Coming Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by it own entrance/exit, and up (exterior) stairs, Tiger Lily features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Dining table provides seating for up to 8 guests. Bedrooms are located on this 2nd level, with 2 full bathrooms. One bedroom with its own King and the other 2 bedrooms are Queen size beds with 100% cotton Spanish sheets. Flat screen Roku powered TV in the living room and master with Xfinity cable. Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay. Entirely equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on this second level.
Guests will have access to the entire space along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with the listing. We provide one off street parking spot for your stay.
The home is located in the heart of the beautiful and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well. To note, this property is above a modest convenience store.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to savor while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness.
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-200 people)
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is included prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm & 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the rightvacation home:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Only 2 blocks to King! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, call the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.0 miles