- As low as $268/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Permit Number: 02644The Space: Our roomy 2nd floor condo, ‘Tiger Lily’, is ideal for groups of 6 with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Located just off of Coming Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by it own entrance/exit, and up (exterior) stairs, Tiger Lily features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Dining table provides seating for up to 8 guests. Bedrooms are located on this 2nd level, with 2 full bathrooms. One bedroom with its own King and the other 2 bedrooms are Queen size beds with 100% cotton Spanish sheets. Flat screen Roku powered TV in the living room and master with Xfinity cable. Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay. Entirely equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on this second level.
Guests will have access to the entire space along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with the listing. We provide one off street parking spot for your stay.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Tiger Lily by StayDuvet Only 2 blocks to King! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you simply love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. text the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Tiger Lily by StayDuvet Only 2 blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: