- As low as $179/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 per room
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Three bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in Charleston's handsome historic district, steps from Colonial Lake. This cavernous apartment is on the first floor of a 5-unit building. Walk to eateries, coffee stores, stores, galleries, bars, and some of the best sightseeing Charleston has to offer!
This striking apartment offers a comfortable living room with a TV, a entirely equipped kitchen, dining table, 3 cozy bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and an outdoor seating area. Includes a washer & dryer, all utilities, and 2 off-street parking spaces!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 2 per room
Strategies to get the perfect rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Three Bedroom Apartment in Historic District With Parking! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, email the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.4 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.5 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.6 miles
Ready to book Three Bedroom Apartment in Historic District With Parking!?Book Online Get Information Call: