- As low as $216/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 1
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Sleeps 1
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 1
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This private, single level home is the ideal place to come and savor your time in Charleston. The master bedroom is attractively lit from natural sunlight, has a king bed, flat screen TV, along with a ensuite bathroom. The two additional bedrooms have queen beds, one with a modest desk space. The additional bathroom, with beautiful gold fixtures, has double sinks, a shower and a tub. The entire home is furnished by an interior designer with new, modern furnishings, and always has fresh, quality linens. The handsome open-air kitchen has room for guests at a dining table, and bar stools. The formal living room has a comfortable feel, great for calming and watching TV. Patios in front and back of home, including chairs and a hammock! Enough parking for two cars.
There is a modest carriage home style home in the back that is occupied by a long term tenant. They do walk through the back yard to access the entrance.
**Please note 30 day minimum units only, per city regulation**
Neighborhood - Wagener Terrace:
Located in the highly sought after Wagener Terrace Neighborhood, less than a mile away from Hampton, McMahon & Hester Parks. Piedmont Avenue is a mins. drive to the Citadel, Joe Riley Riverdogs Stadium, Publix, The Arthur Christopher Rec Center + Herbert Hassel pool. Walk, bicycle or drive to many of The Peninsula's top award winning eateries and trendiest bars, such as Park Cafe, Purlieu, Moe's Crosstown, Harold's Cabin, Rodney Scott's BBQ, Renzo, Huryali, Little Jacks, Leon's Oyster Shop, Revelry Brewing and Edmund's Oast.
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with Your Home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! The link to book your time will be included with your move in instructions. To visit the Campus, you must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the Wonderer and offers this amenities complimentary. If access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick your Charleston area rental home:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. The Willow 3br/2ba has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you love, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.0 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.7 miles
- Marion Square - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.0 miles
- City Market - 2.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 2.4 miles
Ready to book The Willow 3br/2ba?Book Online Get Information Call: