- As low as $341/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (79 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 850 square feet
Permit Number: 03717
The Space: Our cavernous 2nd and 3rd-floor condo, ‘The Tulip Suite’, is ideal for groups of 3 with 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath. Located just off of Coming Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, and up (interior) stairs, The Tulip Suite features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or savor a meal. Both bedrooms are located on the 3rd-level, with 1 full bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a King and bedroom 2 is a double sized bed . The 2nd bedroom is not inclosed and in the loft area of the 2nd floor. Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay. Totally equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on this 2nd-level.
Please note the double bed room is a lofted style bedroomGuest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- To get the best vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking the right Charleston area rental:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. The Tulip Suite by StayDuvet 2 blocks to King! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles