- As low as $459/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Escape to handsome Charleston in our elegant and funky 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. Stunning yard with a brand new pool!
-10 mins. from Folly Beach
-15 mins. from Downtown Charleston
-around the corner from many shopping centers and eateries including Charleston’s best brewery & pizzeria Fam’s Brewing Co.
Striking, unique home!
-Totally supplied kitchen
Come relax in this Charleston getaway!
The entire home and yard are yours for the duration of your stay. Check in is at 4pm - we'll provide you with a unique SmartLock code for contactless entry into the home. Enter into the main sitting room, where you and your group can gather to chat and relax. Through this room, you'll find the kitchen and dining room.
Savor a nighttime in cooking in the completely outfitted kitchen, or gather around the table for takeout from one of the marvelous local eateries. Check our guidebook for recommendations, or reach out to us for your hosts' local favorites!
Off the sitting room is the TV room, where you'll find a SmartTV where you can log into your streaming apps.
Down the hall, you'll find the three bright and comfortable bedrooms. Each bedroom is furnished with cozy linens and quality linens. Two of the bedrooms have a queen size bed, and the third has a full-size bed. One bedroom also includes a SmartTV.
There is also a full bathroom with plenty of counter space down the hall.
Off the dining room is the laundry room with washer and dryer, which you are welcome to use during your stay. You can also access the sizable, fenced in back yard through the door leading out of the laundry room.
Ideal for groups or families who want their own little getaway in the striking Lowcountry!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 5 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Poolside Fun @ Tropical Bungalow-minutes to Folly! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.6 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.7 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.9 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.0 miles
- City Marina - 4.0 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.0 miles