- As low as $173/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This gorgeous two bedroom, two bathroom second story apartment was just furnished and designed by local designer, Rodrigo Reyes (@iamrardesigns). Within walking distance to eateries, coffee stores, and King St. this apartment offers the unique opportunity to experience Charleston like a true local!
Enter through the ground level door and walk up one flight of stairs to enter into the handsome light filled space. The dining room features a dining table which seats up to four people, and a statement light fixture. The galley kitchen features stainless steel appliances and tile floor. Just off the kitchen is a modest porch with a table and chairs ideal for appreciating your morning cup of coffee! Just off of the kitchen you will find the striking Master Bedroom which features high ceilings, a opulent King size bed, and a desk and chair to accommodate your work from home needs. The decorative fireplace and fun artwork make this space feel unique yet comfortable. There is one full bathroom down a long hallway which features a tile shower.
Down a few steps you will find the living room which features a cozy couch ideal for calming and watching a movie on the Intelligent TV. Walk through the living room into the second bedroom which features a Queen size bed, dresser, and sizable ensuite bathroom with double vanity.
Street parking available. Family Animals can be negotiated with a $250 per pet fee.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Supplied With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. 234 Ashley Ave, unit B has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles