- As low as $261/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This 3 bed / 3 bath marsh front, eco-friendly home was bespoke constructed in 2011 and includes loads of additional upgrades!
This elevated home has a full front porch that greets you immediately as you walk up the front steps. Upon entering the home, you will notice the charming open floor plan which flows effortlessly between the kitchen, living and dining spaces and offers an abundance of natural light. The cavernous main floor includes a bright, well laid out kitchen equipped with quartz countertops, a tasteful designer backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and farm sink! The broad kitchen island offers counter seating for four people. On the first floor, you will also find an office featuring a pullout couch bed and full bathroom just outside.
The open plan living and dining area leads directly out back to a private, screened in porch overlooking the marsh. Appreciate your morning coffee or sunset beverage from the screened porch or entertain guests fire side in the backyard around the patio's fire pit. The expansive back yard also features a bespoke boardwalk deck and ample privacy created by the natural landscape of the marsh and a lush bamboo privacy wall. There is also a mosquito deterrent spray system so you can savor the evenings outdoors without pests!
Upstairs, you will find the second guest bedroom featuring a queen size bed, modest desk and ensuite full bathroom featuring bespoke tile and granite countertops. This bedroom also has ample storage with 2 sizable closets. Across the hall, is the enormous master suite featuring a king size bed and its own separate sitting area. This master suite has direct access outside to the huge upstairs balcony with comfortable couch and seating area overlooking the backyard through its chic French doors- providing yet another location to appreciate striking sunset marsh vistas. The light filled master bathroom has an upsized, bespoke-tiled shower, granite vanity with dual sinks and separate linen closet. There is a stackable washer and dryer conveniently located in the upstairs hallway closet just outside the master suite.
Located in the highly sought after Wagener Terrace Neighborhood, less than a mile away from Hampton, McMahon & Hester Parks. Piedmont Avenue is a mins. drive to the Citadel, Joe Riley Riverdogs Stadium, Publix, The Arthur Christopher Rec Center + Herbert Hassel pool. Walk, bicycle or drive to many of The Peninsula's top award winning eateries and trendiest bars, such as Park Cafe, Purlieu, Moe's Crosstown, Harold's Cabin, Rodney Scott's BBQ, Renzo, Huryali, Little Jacks, Leon's Oyster Shop, Revelry Brewing and Edmund's Oast.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Included With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental home tips and tricks:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 1 Piedmont Ave has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hampton Park - 0.4 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.7 miles
- Marion Square - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 1.8 miles