About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: 02727
Our roomy 2nd floor condo, ‘The Pacific Parlor’, is ideal for groups of 4-5 guests (an pull out couch is located in the living room for the additional guest) with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Located just off of King Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by it own entrance/exit, and up (exterior) stairs, The Pacific Parlor features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Cozy and modern living room with high ceilings and Roku powered HDTV. Our team provides basic logins but feel complimentary to use your own as well. Master bedroom features a extravagant King size bed, private workspace, and full ensuite bathroom. Cavernous master bath features a walk-in shower and bathtub. Guest bedroom features a queen size bed and full guest bathroom located just off the living room. Totally equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware located just off the living room as well. Dining table seats 4 with a private porch patio with seating for 2.
Guests will have access to the entire upstairs Unit and (1) off-street parking space located 3 doors down.
This home is located amidst the tree-lined streets of the trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. Breakfast at close by Daps, have dinner at Cannon Green, and visit R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks.
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Check out magazine.stayduvet.com for the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-200 people)
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have included laundry detergent for your convenience
Bag drop is supplied by a third event at an additional cost.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm & 7am. There is new construction that started across the street door. Two homes are being constructed. Please keep this in mind when booking or staying at this property.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Tips for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. The Pacific Lounge by StayDuvet
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles