- As low as $222/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1380 sq ft (128 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1380 square feet
Permit Number: 02956
The Space: Located in the heart of expanding Charleston! Just a short walk from all of the eateries on upper King, and stores! Get a first-hand experience of the expanding city of Charleston by staying right in it!
Guests will have access to all amenities and appliances in the apartment, which include: flatscreen tv in bedrooms and living room, Apple TV, central sound system with speakers throughout the apartment, washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator.
Room 1 has (1) queen bed with a (1) twin bed. Room 2 has (1) queen bed and there is also (1) full-size bed.
This home is located one block over from king street. The bars on king street have live music in the day/evening times. Please keep in mind that music can be heard from the home during the day and in the evening times. This is a hustle and bustle part of town and street noise can be heard as well.
Guests will have access to all new features that come with the apartment: washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, TVs, AppleTV, as well as a speaker system in the home! Parking is included for 1 car off street just located 2 blocks over from the rental in a private lot.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First, have your group decide on a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Half a Block from King has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many difficulties.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book The Monet by StayDuvet | Half a Block from King?Book Online Get Information Call: