- As low as $162/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Turn your rental dreams into reality with The Lily Pad! Step into this striking, two-bedroom bungalow in Downtown Charleston, equipped with all the amenities of home. Savor a calming patio with relaxing zen vibes and well-appointed conveniences surrounded by some of Charleston's best attractions. Walk to eateries like Renzo, Huriyali and Berkley's or take a walk through close by Hampton Park! Rent The Lily Pad today and experience a worry-complimentary, comfortable getaway for up to 30 days!
Enter through the front door into the open and inviting living room and kitchen area. Here you will find a cozy seating arrangement with a sectional couch, chair, coffee table, and a intelligent TV. Just beyond the living room is the kitchen. The kitchen has been newly refreshed to include impressive countertops, plenty of cabinet space, stainless steel appliances, a bar top with seating for two, and all the essentials you will need to prepare a home cooked meal.
Both of the bedrooms are roomy and comfortable with plenty of natural light. The first of the two bedrooms features a queen size bed, dresser, and intelligent TV. The other bedroom features a full size bed, dresser, and a desk for all of your work from home needs! There is a handsome bathroom that both of these bedrooms will share which features a sizable soaking tub, tile shower, and vanity. The enormous laundry room is just off of the kitchen and features a full size washer/dryer and cabinet space for additional storage!
Bring your Charleston living outside with the private outdoor patio. Here you will find two comfortable seating areas, ideal for relaxing and appreciating the handsome Charleston weather! There is also an outdoor shower, great for rinsing off after a day at the beach!
Please note there is no off street parking available with this property. There is complimentary street parking available on Senate Street!
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston. This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Supplied With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Other Things To Note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the finest hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To get the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Lily Pad- Zen Cottage Downtown w Private Patio has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Hampton Park - 0.3 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- The Citadel - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles
- Marion Square - 1.2 miles
- City Marina - 1.3 miles