- As low as $144/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This striking two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor unit was just furnished and designed by local designer, Rodrigo Reyes (@iamrardesigns). Within walking distance to eateries, coffee stores, and King St. this apartment offers the unique opportunity to experience Charleston like a true local!
You will enter through the front door into the kitchen which features stainless steel appliances, a modest dining area for two, and is completely supplied with all of your cooking and dining essentials. Just off of the kitchen is the pretty Master Bedroom. The high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and plush King bed make this space the ultimate extravagant escape. There is also a desk and chair to accommodate all of your work from home needs. There is a full bathroom just off of the Master Bedroom and kitchen which features a impressive tile shower. The living room is the ideal place to relax and watch a movie on the Intelligent TV! You will find a comfortable couch and chair and decorative fireplace. Walk through the living room to the second bedroom which features a Queen size bed and a enormous dresser. There is an additional sizable full bathroom off of this bedroom as well as laundry room and closet which offers loads of storage. Family Animals can be negotiated with a $250 per pet fee.
This unit DOES NOT include parking
The Neighborhood - Cannonborough/Elliotborough:
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Chubby Fish, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery located close by. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and the delicious croissants and breakfast sandwiches. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores, and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries. Publix conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Keurig Coffee Machine
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental property booking tips:
Find your best deal:
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your group select a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. The Jade Suite 2br/2ba has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Jade Suite 2br/2ba?Book Online Get Information Call: