- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySummary:
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of delight holiday homes. All of our Inns are fresh, freshly modernized, and professionally finished. Custom finishes all over this historic home showcase celebrated local artists and interior designers. We are located in the heart of downtown Charleston. Just a few blocks off famed King Street. This handsome 7 bedroom listing has 5 full baths plus 2 kitchens, and relishes total privacy for your utmost happiness. There is a private porch and 3 parking spots.
Adore full private access to this alluring 7-bedroom listing on 154 Spring Street including:
154 A - two-bedroom bliss suite with two king beds and full bath with walk in shower. There is a kitchenette with mini refrigerator and Keurig coffee machine. You will find numerous wall mounted TV's in the bedrooms, and an air bed with linens can also be found in one of the closets.
154 B - two-bedroom comfort suite with two queen beds, and two full baths. One of the baths includes a tub, while the other has a walk-in shower. There is a kitchen with oven, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, toaster, Keurig machine, and basic pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. The living room provides a huge couch along with two chairs for seating, coffee table, and wall mounted TV. There is also a modest breakfast table for eating. Adore the weather by hanging out on the attached shared porch. An additional air bed with linens can be found in one of the closets if needed.
154 C - three-bedroom opulence suite with one king bed, one queen bed, one single bed, and two full baths. One of the baths includes a tub, while the other has a walk in shower. There is a kitchen with oven, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, toaster, Keurig machine, and basic pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. The living room provides a enormous couch along with two chairs for seating, coffee table, and wall mounted TV. Savor the weather by hanging out on the attached private porch. An air bed with linens can be found in one of the closets if needed.
The three units (A, B, and C) are connected inside, making up a gorgeous seven-bedroom listing. Three complimentary parking spots are also included behind the home.
You'll be staying inside one of the trendiest neighborhoods in downtown Charleston. Only blocks off famed King Street, you are a brief walk away from many of the peerless stores, eateries, and bars that the “Holy City” has to offer. Just a speedy ride to The Battery. Only 20 mins. from Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island and Folly Beach. Staying here will be an experience you won't soon forget!
This rental 154 ABC is for the entire first and second floors of our home on 154 Spring Street. The entrance for 154 A is right through the front pink door. The entrance for 154 B is located through the driveway at the back of the home. The entrance for 154 C is located through the front pink door of the home and then up the first set of stairs. You will savor full privacy as there is no shared space inside your units. Please note that there are a few steps to get to the front door.
We use key-less entry to access our home. You will receive the codes on the day of your arrival.
Our home is located in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to a number of local eateries, casual eateries, flower stores, and other modest stores. The streets of this neighborhood have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a brief walk away!
If you are driving in, there is designated parking for you in the back. If you are flying in, you can effortlessly walk around or grab an Uber/Lyft as well as pedi-cabs or other taxi services.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 11 AM.
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to give you with the highest level of bliss and satisfaction. Our Guest Services manager will send you a welcome e-mail and is always available to help with any needs or questions you might have. Please adore your stay!
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus offer guide books with savings for accommodations, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these magazines and discount books, because this allows vacationers to take advantage of the very same activities at a often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discount rates. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rental properties are practically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it is downtown units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area activity that you love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Some people are shocked to discover how many rental properties are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to fit their Charleston area family, from peaceful condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Rental owners typically select management companies to facilitate advertising, housekeeping services and routine maintenance.
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you decide to book "? The Inns at 154 Spring - 7 BR / 5 BA ?", review our short checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Many households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Pick a Town and Date
Quite often, the most challenging part of planning your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Many rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a pricey rental property. One member of your family will have to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you only desire a home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental rate? Make a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study The Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. This may prevent disagreements during checkout.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Be considerate of the local community. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to assure you've packed all belongings.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites permit travellers to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere about your stay. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If the rental wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles