- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEWLY BUILT IN 2019: Contemporary and sophisticated yet peaceful and beachy, this marvelous home includes a invigorating saltwater pool (not available in the winter), 6 voluminous bedroom suites, 3 covered porches, outdoor shower, elevator, and is just a brief 5-min. walk to the sandy beaches of Isle of Palms, and in a peaceful area yet close to eateries, grocery store, and more . With all this plus high end furnishings and luxuries, The Great Escape will make you feel like you are visiting in your own private resort! The Great Escape offers many special includes and modren furnishings that make it a cut above the rest. There is so much to appreciate about this unique home.
Unwind and relax in a posh living room with appealing seating for at least 12. The 65” HD-LED TV adds a cinematic touch to movie nighttime.
The top floor family room provides another inviting seating space for eight and a 55” HD-LED TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The open-concept chef's kitchen is completely supplied with high-quality items and includes stainless steel appliances as well as enchanting quartz countertops. The six-burner gas range makes stove top preparing for a group simple. It is also well supplied with modest appliances , upgraded cookware, pitchers, BBQ tools, baking and serving dishes, serve ware, indoor and outdoor dishes, upgraded flatware , some seasonings, indoor and outdoor placemats, tons of silverware, sizable and modest platters and trays....There are four bar stools at the ample kitchen island. Also, there is an opulent, glass-top table with 10 chairs in the adjacent dining area. The outdoor Porch table seats 10-12.
BED & BATH
The three-level home sleeps up to 12 visitors in bedrooms which have generous closets and an abundance of drawer space. All beds are upgraded Southern Lady brand with beds in encapsulated covers. There are three king bed master en-suites with walk-in showers and two with double vanities. Two are located on the main floor and the other occupies the top floor.
The fourth guest room includes a queen bed and porch access, An adjoining fifth bedroom with a king bed is connected by a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The sixth bedroom is fitted with four twin beds and en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. Hairdryers are available in each bathroom.
Adore a fenced backyard getaway with a 5’-deep saltwater pool with embedded seating for warm weather use, and a patio with lounge chairs and shaded seating. An enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower makes it straighforward to shower and dress. Fire up the gas grille for an alfresco meal at a shaded poolside table. Another dining table seats 12 on the covered back open porch There’s plenty of calming furnishings on the other porches/patios to savor the Atlantic wind!
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Elevator is enormous and ultra modern with gate less door and auto off lights. It has 3 floor stops and can be locked. Exterior access buttons are high to protect modest children from accessing.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable, and a washer/dryer. There is parking for up to 4 cars in the garage and 4 in the driveway but the max. total allowed at one time is 6. The screened garage also has a ping-pong table. A top-quality, effortlessly pulled beach buggy with chairs and umbrellas is available to rent for an additional weekly fee of $140.
The Great Escape is 1100’ from the beach and walking distance to eateries, grocery store, ice cream stores, salon and spa, seafood store, butcher shop. Marina and water sports 1.75 miles Downtown Charleston is a 25-min. drive. Mt. Agreeable niceties are just across the bridge with shopping, eateries, historic sites, sweetgrass basket corridor, Patriots Point area. Sullivan’s Island is 2 miles away.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties provide Charleston area area promotional travel books which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for unique discounts. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to particular vacationers, whether it is soundside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction that you just love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed resulting from health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Information
Some people are shocked to learn just how many rental homes can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Charleston area group, from relaxing condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to assist with promoting and marketing, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you think " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites" is the best vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your trip. Many visitors decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Area and Travel Week
Start by picking which specific area of Charleston area you would like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
How Much Rental Do You Need?
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what type of bedroom configuration you will need. Try to remember that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a costly rental property. One member of your party will have to be responsible for gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Will the unit have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of property postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
When the location, dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide outstanding service..
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything required. If something is missing, the home management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, neighboring households are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Virtually all rental management company sites ask for feedback after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to go back? With some luck everything was perfect and you are excited to re-book the same rental home for next year. If the rental was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to perfect your search for the next vacation.