- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEWLY BUILT IN 2019: Contemporary and sophisticated yet inviting and beachy, this amazing home includes a invigorating saltwater pool, 6 enormous bedroom suites, 3 covered porches, outdoor shower, elevator, and is just a brief 5-min. walk to the sandy beaches of Isle of Palms, and in a peaceful area yet close to eateries, grocery store, and more . With all this plus high end furnishings and niceties, The Great Escape will make you feel like you are visiting in your own private resort!The Great Escape offers many special includes and fresh furnishings that make it a cut above the rest. There is so much to adore about this unique home.
Unwind and relax in a posh living room with comfortable seating for at least 12. The 65” HD-LED TV adds a cinematic touch to movie nighttime.
The top floor family room provides another appealing seating space for eight and a 55” HD-LED TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The open-concept chef's kitchen is thoroughly outfitted with high-quality items and includes stainless steel appliances as well as handsome quartz countertops. The six-burner gas range makes stove top preparing for a group simple. It is also well supplied with modest appliances , upgraded cookware, pitchers, BBQ tools, baking and serving dishes, serve ware, indoor and outdoor dishes, upgraded flatware , some seasonings, indoor and outdoor placemats, tons of silverware, sizable and modest platters and trays....There are four bar stools at the big kitchen island. Also, there is an fashonable, glass-top table with 10 chairs in the adjacent dining area. The outdoor Porch table seats 10-12.
BED & BATH
The three-level home sleeps up to 12 visitors in bedrooms which have enormous closets and an abundance of drawer space. All beds are upgraded Southern Lady brand with beds in encapsulated covers.There are three king bed master en-suites with walk-in showers and two with double vanities. Two are located on the main floor and the other occupies the top floor.
The fourth guest room includes a queen bed and porch access, An adjoining fifth bedroom with a king bed is connected by a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The sixth bedroom is fitted with four twin beds and en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. Hairdryers are available in each bathroom.
Relish a fenced backyard getaway with a 5’-deep saltwater pool with embedded seating for warm weather use, and a patio with lounge chairs and shaded seating. An enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower makes it smooth to shower and dress. Fire up the gas grille for an alfresco meal at a shaded poolside table. Another dining table seats 12 on the covered back open porch There’s plenty of peaceful furnishings on the other porches/patios to relish the Atlantic wind!
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Elevator is sizable and ultra modern with gate less door and auto off lights. It has 3 floor stops and can be locked. Exterior access buttons are high to protect modest children from accessing.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable, and a washer/dryer. There is parking for up to 4 cars in the garage and 4 in the driveway but the max. total allowed at one time is 6. The screened garage also has a ping-pong table. A top-quality, comfortably pulled beach buggy with chairs and umbrellas is available to rent for an additional weekly fee of $140.
The Great Escape is 1100’ from the beach and walking distance to eateries, grocery store, ice cream stores, salon and spa, seafood store, butcher shop. Marina and water sports 1.75 miles Downtown Charleston is a 25-min. drive. Mt. Nice niceties are just across the bridge with shopping, eateries, historic sites, sweetgrass basket corridor, Patriots Point area. Sullivan’s Island is 2 miles away.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and tours. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the very same attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak times provide substantive markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental home which matches their expectations and budget.
The majority of vacation homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Before you book " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - POOL&ELEVATOR", review our short list of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned hot spots, In Charleston area the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many families choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make certain " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - POOL&ELEVATOR" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the family interested in? Do you simply want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Be sure to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical fixes. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've gathered all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental management company web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. How did they feel about the vacation rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.