- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEWLY BUILT IN 2019: Contemporary and sophisticated yet inviting and beachy, this spectacular home includes a stimulating saltwater pool (not available in the winter), 6 roomy bedroom suites, 3 covered porches, outdoor shower, elevator, and is just a brief 5-min. walk to the sandy beaches of Isle of Palms, and in a peaceful area yet close to eateries, grocery store, and more . With all this plus high end furnishings and niceties, The Great Escape will make you feel like you are visiting in your own private resort! The Great Escape offers many special includes and modren furnishings that make it a cut above the rest. There is so much to adore about this unique home.
Unwind and relax in a posh living room with appealing seating for at least 12. The 65” HD-LED TV adds a cinematic touch to movie nighttime.
The top floor family room provides another calming seating space for eight and a 55” HD-LED TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The open-concept chef's kitchen is entirely outfitted with high-quality items and includes stainless steel appliances as well as alluring quartz countertops. The six-burner gas range makes stove top preparing for a group simple. It is also well supplied with modest appliances , upgraded cookware, pitchers, BBQ tools, baking and serving dishes, serve ware, indoor and outdoor dishes, upgraded flatware , some seasonings, indoor and outdoor placemats, tons of silverware, huge and modest platters and trays....There are four bar stools at the ample kitchen island. Also, there is an polished, glass-top table with 10 chairs in the adjacent dining area. The outdoor Porch table seats 10-12.
BED & BATH
The three-level home sleeps up to 12 visitors in bedrooms which have generous closets and an abundance of drawer space. All beds are upgraded Southern Lady brand with beds in encapsulated covers. There are three king bed master en-suites with walk-in showers and two with double vanities. Two are located on the main floor and the other occupies the top floor.
The fourth guest room includes a queen bed and porch access, An adjoining fifth bedroom with a king bed is connected by a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The sixth bedroom is fitted with four twin beds and en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. Hairdryers are available in each bathroom.
Appreciate a fenced backyard getaway with a 5’-deep saltwater pool with embedded seating for warm weather use, and a patio with lounge chairs and shaded seating. An enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower makes it painless to shower and dress. Fire up the gas grille for an alfresco meal at a shaded poolside table. Another dining table seats 12 on the covered back open porch There’s plenty of comfortable furnishings on the other porches/patios to savor the Atlantic wind!
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Elevator is enormous and ultra modern with gate less door and auto off lights. It has 3 floor stops and can be locked. Exterior access buttons are high to protect modest children from accessing.
Guest luxuries include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable, and a washer/dryer. There is parking for up to 4 cars in the garage and 4 in the driveway but the max. total allowed at one time is 6. The screened garage also has a ping-pong table. A top-quality, conveniently pulled beach buggy with chairs and umbrellas is available to rent for an additional weekly fee of $140.
The Great Escape is 1100’ from the beach and walking distance to eateries, grocery store, ice cream stores, salon and spa, seafood store, butcher shop. Marina and water sports 1.75 miles Downtown Charleston is a 25-min. drive. Mt. Nice niceties are just across the bridge with shopping, eateries, historic sites, sweetgrass basket corridor, Patriots Point area. Sullivan’s Island is 2 miles away.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you promotional guides with savings for lodging, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from crowds and reduce costs? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies offer discounted prices to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Think about investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed resulting from medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to come across a vacation home which matches their wishes and price range.
The vast majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Below are some tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Do you believe " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites" is the best rental for your next family vacation? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking very early. To ensure the most desirable choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Charleston area vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Many groups plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else is much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Keep in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure that " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites" suits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a costly rental. Generally, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or near night life? Are bed linens offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Don't forget to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start your Search
When the place, time and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive selection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective through the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, guests will have to pay local taxes when booking " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites", in addition to various other fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. If you find damages, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites allow renters to give reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to re-book next year? Ideally everything was fantastic and you are happy to reserve the same rental for next season. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.