- As low as $942/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Delphine
This newly constructed and cavernous home in downtown Charleston one block off King Street offers the best of Charleston’s historic appeal with the comfort of new construction amenities and a private heatable pool – a ideal place for a gathering with friends or family.
This 3 story private home showcases the classic Charleston single home architectural style with side porches and gable roofs while offering 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a private European style pool and garden patio area.
The property is located within the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood and located just one block off Charleston’s famed King Street, full of world-acclaimed eateries and shopping. Sullivan’s Island Beach, Folly Beach and the airport are all a short 20-min. drive from the property.
The interior boosts a mix of modern organic design with a pop of color and celebrates Charleston’s garden style home traditions. The first floor encompasses a separated dining and living area, as well as a bespoke kitchen with quartz counter tops, providing a handsome space to congregate off the private style pool and patio area.
On the first floor you will also find the 1st of the 5 bedrooms, along with a full ensuite bathroom.
On the 2nd floor there are 3 additional bedrooms including the master suite which maintains a private bathroom with a bespoke walk-in shower as well as balcony overlooking the pool and patio below. The two other bedrooms share an adjoining full bathroom.
The third floor offers a private level for the huge 5th bedroom space, with a king bed and two twin beds, along with a private half bathroom.
The home is equipped with 2 enormous HD TVs with streaming capabilities, an additional ice machine, a collection of board games, outdoor game sets, as well as indoor and portable outdoor high-quality speakers with access to Spotify.
Opening for bookings starting April 2022. Don’t miss the opportunity to be one of the first guests to stay in this marvelous new home that offers a prime location, privacy, pool, and the best of historic and new Charleston!
*Please note the pool heater will be installed mid May 2022
**For bigger events please check out our other listing right next door "The Cavallo", which has 4 bedrooms and also has a private pool. Together these two homes can be rented and fit a total of 24 guest while providing two brand new homes each with private pools**
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the right Charleston area rental:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. The Delphine Brand New 5 bedroom w/ Heated Private Pool has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles