- As low as $235/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 350 sq ft (33 sq m)
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 350 square feet
Steps from the bars and eateries of trendy Avondale, five mins. drive to the historic peninsula, or 15 mins. to the famed and funky Folly Beach, our appealing studio-style bungalow offers a calming environment in the ideal location for your Charleston escape. The bungalow, located underneath twin live oaks behind the main home, sleeps two, and features a queen-sized bed, kitchenette, off street parking, and access to the West Ashley Greenway, a paved eight-mile, marsh-lined pathway.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this cottage is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Citadel Mall. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium and Splash Zone Waterpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Cottage At Byrnes Downs has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is right for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- The Citadel - 2.0 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.1 miles
- City Marina - 2.2 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.0 miles
- Marion Square - 3.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.1 miles
- City Market - 3.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.3 miles
Ready to book The Cottage At Byrnes Downs?Book Online Get Information Call: