- As low as $144/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Make The Cherry Blossom your home here in Charleston! Savor the ideal rental with all the amenities of home - comfortable bedrooms, a modern bathroom, a roomy living area & dining area, and a entirely supplied kitchen. With painless access to all the city has to offer, you won't find a better property for your stay!
Enter through the front door from the private porch and you are in the cavernous living room. Here you will find a cozy couch, two classy chairs, and a intelligent TV. Just off of the living room is the kitchen and dining room. The dining area features a dining table with seating for four, and makes the ideal place to appreciate a home cooked meal! The kitchen is completely outfitted with all necessary essentials and features stainless steel appliances.
Just down the hallway are the two bedrooms and bathroom. The first bedroom you will come across is set up as more of a flex-space. Here you will find a sizable desk with a comfortable chair, ideal to accommodate all of your work from home needs! There is also a twin size day bed which is great for overnight guests! The primary bedroom is at the front of the home and features a queen size bed, and a intelligent TV! The bathroom has been newly refreshed to offer a hotel-like feel with vanity, and tile shower with a rain head.
Parking for one car is included in the spot behind the home. Dogs can be negotiated with a $250 per pet fee!
The Neighborhood: Cannonborough-Elliotborough
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals and students from close by colleges to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring streets, running through leafy areas, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks!
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston. This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Supplied With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Other Things To Note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the very best Charleston area rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental home in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. The Cherry Blossom-Downtown CHS 2br/1ba- Central and Walkable has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles