- As low as $1,286/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 8 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 20
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*Please note that this is a buyout of two separate suites (first floor & second floor) for a total of 8 bedrooms.*
Welcome to The Carriage House Buyout, an AvantStay home!
Located behind a former wedding chapel in Downtown Charleston, this carriage home contains two suites, each with separate entrances for added privacy. Rustic wood floors, sleek furnishings, and enormous windows throughout add a modern touch and airy ambiance to the historic building. A bottom floor suite also accepts immediate access to a unique shared outdoor patio that flaunts a hot tub, outdoor dining area, and sizable grille for the ultimate al fresco dining experience.
AvantStay provides an modren experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team and a tech-enabled concierge to book services, such as refrigerator stocking, mid-stay cleanings, and private chefs. For anything you need (or never knew you needed), we’re at your service!
Nearby Attractions: The Battery, The Charleston Museum, Upper King Street, Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous, Josephine Wine Bar, Wildflour Pastry, College of Charleston.
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous impressive beaches.
- This is a second-story unit with no elevators. NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE.
- Unfortunately, family pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- The hot tub, outdoor grille, and fire pit are shared between 3 properties.
- You must be 25 years or older to book this property.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
Two off-street parking passes for guests
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Master Bedroom / Queen bed
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed
Bedroom 3 / King bed
Bedroom 4 / King bed
Master Bedroom / full bed
Bedroom 2 / full bed
Bedroom 3 / queen bed
Bedroom 4 / queen bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Operational Permit OP #2020-01402
Operational Permit #: OP2020-01403
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- 2 Home Buyout 8bdr w/ Hot Tub has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you simply love, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas during check in. text the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book The Carriage Suite Buyout by AvantStay | 2 Home Buyout 8bdr w/ Hot Tub?Book Online Get Information Call: