- As low as $252/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Mobile key entry
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This historic condo offers a rare opportunity to live South of Broad and experience all Charleston has to offer! This condo is located only one block from The Battery and Colonial Lake. The home has fresh finishes including wood floors, crown molding, and a fun wallpaper in the entryway!
Upon entering the home, you will see the open living room which features loads of natural light, comfortable seating for calming, a desk for your work from home needs and an old historic fireplace for added appeal. The kitchen is just through the entryway and features refreshed appliances, counter seating with four bar stools, and a breakfast nook ideal for appreciating your morning coffee. Also off the kitchen is another seating area, great for entertaining. The sunroom is the ideal place to relax on the comfortable daybed, or appreciate a dinner event at the dining table that seats four.
Down the hall you will find two cavernous bedrooms both featuring King size beds. One bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, and second bathroom can be found in the hallway between the two rooms. Off the back of the home you will find a laundry/ mudroom combo that gives painless access to the carport that accepts for off-street parking. Once outside you will notice the meticulously landscape yard that offers partial vistas of the Ashley River.
This condo occupies the first floor of a two story building.
The location is in close proximity to the following: shopping, eateries, the city marina, parks, tennis courts, pickle-ball courts, grocery stores, hospitals and College of Charleston. All of these locations are a fast walk, bicycle or car ride away!
Golf cart available for an additional $400 monthly.
*Family Animals approved on a case by case basis.
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with Your Home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! The link to book your time will be supplied with your move in instructions. To visit the Campus, you must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the Wonderer and offers this amenities complimentary. If access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and White Point Gardens, while Gibbes Museum of Art and The Riviera Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- To get the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best rental home in Charleston:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Battery Place 2br/2ba has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.5 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.7 miles
- Washington Square - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.7 miles