- As low as $252/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Mobile key entry
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This historic condo offers a rare opportunity to live South of Broad and experience all Charleston has to offer! This condo is located only one block from The Battery and Colonial Lake. The home has modren finishes including wood floors, crown molding, and a fun wallpaper in the entryway!
Upon entering the home, you will see the open living room which features loads of natural light, comfortable seating for calming, a desk for your work from home needs and an old historic fireplace for added appeal. The kitchen is just through the entryway and features refreshed appliances, counter seating with four bar stools, and a breakfast nook ideal for appreciating your morning coffee. Also off the kitchen is another seating area, great for entertaining. The sunroom is the ideal place to relax on the comfortable daybed, or savor a dinner event at the dining table that seats four.
Down the hall you will find two roomy bedrooms both featuring King size beds. One bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, and second bathroom can be found in the hallway between the two rooms. Off the back of the home you will find a laundry/ mudroom combo that gives simple access to the carport that accepts for off-street parking. Once outside you will notice the meticulously landscape yard that offers partial vistas of the Ashley River.
This condo occupies the first floor of a two story building.
The location is in close proximity to the following: shopping, eateries, the city marina, parks, tennis courts, pickle-ball courts, grocery stores, hospitals and College of Charleston. All of these locations are a fast walk, bicycle or car ride away!
Golf cart available for an additional $400 monthly.
*Family Animals approved on a case by case basis.
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and White Point Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for local shops and restaurants.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. The Battery Place 2br/2ba has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.5 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.7 miles
- Washington Square - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.7 miles