About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Voted Finest of Charleston Property - Renovation Award!
NEW ARRIVAL! Located in one of the most beautiful locations of downtown Charleston and having just undergone an broad remodel with Scandinavian design, this 1BR suite is the ideal high end King suite for your stay!
Within walking distance to the best of Charleston coffee, eateries and the vibrant scene on King Street. Your King bedroom, kitchenette and private ensuite bath boast brand new furnishings!
King bedroom with full bathroom and kitchenette area!
King Bedroom Suite + Kitchenette + Outdoor Space
Guests will check themselves in via a intelligent lock. We will always be available via phone/text/e-mail with any questions you may have. Happy to help with recommendations for places to eat and things to do as well.
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening in every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and fantastic eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning and picking a perfectvacation home:
- Select dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. SUNSET - King Suite w/ Kitchenette! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles