- As low as $144/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 950 square feet
Permit Number: 01530
The Space: Welcome to Sunnyside! With room for up to four guests, this industrial-style guest home offers the ideal space for modest groups looking for a comfortable getaway during their stay in Charleston.
Step into the cavernous open living, dining and kitchen space with its polished concrete floors, Scandinavian-influenced furnishings, and bright artwork. The living area includes comfortable seating and a enormous intelligent TV. The completely equipped kitchen is available for any cooking needs and the dining table seats four. Additional counter seating for two is available at the modest kitchen island.
The home’s first bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, while the second bedroom includes two full-sized beds. The shared bathroom is off the living area and includes a single vanity, handsome tiling detail and walk in shower.
Outside, a brick patio is the ideal place to relax and have a good time with friends on one of Charleston’s many temperate nights.
This home is in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood with impressive eateries and shopping just outside your doorstep.
One parking space is available for guest use during your stay in a shared driveway. Please let us know in advance if you do need parking so we can coordinate with our other guests.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting and booking the bestrental:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Sunnyside - Only 5 Blocks to King! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Sunnyside - Only 5 Blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: