- As low as $125/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the Holy City, and the historic southern appeal of the Charleston peninsula. Our AirBnB is located in striking downtown Charleston and just mins. away from MUSC, the College of Charleston, and King Street’s shopping and nightlife. This is the ideal rental for exploring all that Charleston has to offer. You’ll find out quickly why Charleston has been voted #1 City in the U.S. by Conde Nast and Travel + Leisure.
This newly refreshed and centrally located rental is ideal for everybody. The completely equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare up a feast, including a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and silverware. There's also plenty of counter and cabinet space for all your cooking needs.
The 4 bedrooms are all cavernous and comfortable, with plenty of room for you and your guests to spread out. Each bedroom is gorgeously decorated and features comfortable beds, ample storage space, and sizable windows that let in plenty of natural light.
-Bedroom #1: 2 Bunk sets (full bed on the bottom and twin on top)
-Bedroom #2: Queen bed
-Bedroom #3: Queen bed, TV
-Bedroom #4: Queen bed
-Living Room: Couch and two chairs
-2 Full Bathrooms
-Washer and Dryer
-Outdoor patio area
Other details to note:
-Free Free WiFi
-Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
-Animals Accepted at No Charge!
Complementary parking for 2 cars is supplied in driveway.
Note: City peaceful hours are from 10pm to 8am.
We look forward to hosting you and helping you create memorable memories in Charleston!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 4 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- To find the best vacation home within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Charleston area rental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles