- As low as $267/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the Holy City, and the historic southern appeal of the Charleston peninsula. Our AirBnB is located in beautiful downtown Charleston and just mins. away from MUSC, the College of Charleston, and King Street’s shopping and nightlife. This is the ideal rental for exploring all that Charleston has to offer. You’ll find out quickly why Charleston has been voted #1 City in the U.S. by Conde Nast and Travel + Leisure. This home is located across from the handsome Cigar Factory office space with great eateries like Mercantile and Mash!
This is a gorgeously refreshed apartment in the heart of the city that is great for anyone who is here to savor downtown Charleston! The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare up a feast, including a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and silverware. There's also plenty of counter and cabinet space for all your cooking needs.
The 3 bedrooms are all roomy and comfortable, with plenty of room for you and your guests to spread out. Each bedroom is attractively decorated and features comfortable beds, ample storage space, and huge windows that let in plenty of natural light.
-Living Room: Couch + TV
-2 Full baths
-Washer and Dryer
-Additional Air Mattress available
Parking: Off-street parking for 2 cars is available.
Note: City peaceful hours are from 10pm to 8am.
We look forward to hosting you and helping you create memorable memories in Charleston!
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 3 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation home experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Suite Retreat Behind Famous Cigar Factory! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.2 miles