- As low as $293/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Remodeled with refreshed appliances, floor, and new furnishings! I appreciate that we have a lot of windows giving you an open sunny view of the Stonoview River. Cool place to spot the Egrets and other birds! Two comfortable king size beds and also a queen size fold out couch. We also have a pack and play for you to use if needed. Entirely supplied kitchen for all your needs. WiFi and TV’s in bedrooms and living room.We have covered parking for 2 cars. A storage building filled with body boards, beach chairs, coolers, and toys. Three great bicycles for cycling Folly Beach! Come and appreciate our sunny place!
About the Area
This condo is located in Folly Beach. Threshold Repertory Theatre and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Harbor View Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and picking a perfectrental home:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Stunning Folly Sunset Views! Bike to Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 1.2 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 2.0 miles
- James Island County Park - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Stunning Folly Sunset Views! Bike to Beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: