- As low as $367/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- On the river
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This beautiful Charleston Single Style home contains three distinct suites — Loblolly, Longleaf, and Pond — each with its own living area, kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms. Enter through the breezy covered porch and take your pick! To the left, you'll find Loblolly, a comfortable space (the only one with private access) featuring a bedroom separated from the living area by glass panels and convenient sliding curtains. The other first-floor suite, Longleaf, contains one bedroom, a kitchen, and a living room boasting an extravagant and elevated design. Finally, the two-bedroom suite upstairs, Pond, has access to the private balcony with a swinging bench ideal for appreciating your morning coffee. Together, the three spaces at Spring Street Buyout create a unique home with plenty of room and living options for your entire group!
AvantStay provides an modren experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can appreciate every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
Local Attractions: Tempest Charleston, 82 Queen, FIG, Rainbow Row, Charleston Aquarium, Patriots Point Museum, Folly Beach, Battery Park, Fort Sumter National Monument, French Quarter, Frankie's Fun Park.
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits ever. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous gorgeous beaches.
- This is a shared home. Each unit is available to book individually.
- Unfortunately, family pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- This property is located on a busy four-way intersection in downtown Charleston. Rush hour traffic can be noisy. MUSC campus is down the street, expect ambulance and helicopter traffic.
- Home is an older but freshly refreshed home constructed in 1910.
- Please be aware that palmetto bugs (commonly identified as cockroaches) are common in the southeast and are very prevalent in the early winter and early summer months.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
Please use the 3 spots located directly behind 170 Spring Street. They are accessed from the driveway at 142 President Street
The room configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Shared Home in Charleston 10mins 2 French Quarter has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or applied to your invoice.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.1 miles
- The Citadel - 0.5 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.2 miles
- City Market - 1.6 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.6 miles
Ready to book Spring St Buyout by AvantStay |Shared Home in Charleston 10mins 2 French Quarter?Book Online Get Information Call: