About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This handsome Charleston Single Style home contains three distinct suites — Loblolly, Longleaf, and Pond — each with its own living area, kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms. Enter through the breezy covered porch and take your pick! To the left, you'll find Loblolly, a comfortable space (the only one with private access) featuring a bedroom separated from the living area by glass panels and convenient sliding curtains. The other first-floor suite, Longleaf, contains one bedroom, a kitchen, and a living room boasting an fashonable and elevated design. Finally, the two-bedroom suite upstairs, Pond, has access to the private balcony with a swinging bench ideal for appreciating your morning coffee. Together, the three spaces at Spring Street Buyout create a unique home with plenty of room and living options for your entire group!
AvantStay provides an fresh experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team and a tech-enabled concierge to book services, such as refrigerator stocking, mid-stay cleanings, and private chefs. For anything you need (or never knew you needed), we're at your service!
Local Attractions: Tempest Charleston, 82 Queen, FIG, Rainbow Row, Charleston Aquarium, Patriots Point Museum, Folly Beach, Battery Park, Fort Sumter National Monument, French Quarter, Frankie's Fun Park.
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody's bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits ever. Whether it's walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the beach towns that comprise Charleston's 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous impressive beaches.
- This is a shared home. Each unit is available to book individually.
- Unfortunately, family pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- This property is located on a busy four-way intersection in downtown Charleston. Rush hour traffic can be noisy. MUSC campus is down the street, expect ambulance and helicopter traffic.
- Home is an older but newly refreshed home constructed in 1910.
Please use the 3 spots located directly behind 170 Spring Street. They are accessed from the driveway at 142 President Street
The room configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston, and is next to a golf course and on a river. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Shared Home in Charleston! 10mins 2 French Quarter! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
Have a great stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.1 miles
- The Citadel - 0.5 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.2 miles