- As low as $175/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Ice maker
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This 2 Car Garage home is the ideal place for a family of 5 to stay and savor the Charleston life. With a High Ceiling, Upgraded Kitchen featuring Gas Stainless Steel Range, Huge Granite Island, Open Space Behind the Home, Sidewalks, and Convenient to New Shopping areas makes this place to be during your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Johns Island. Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club and The Links at Stono Ferry are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Angel Oak Tree and Tillman Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Spacious Family Sized 3 Bed Home with Garage & backyard Patio has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.9 miles
Ready to book Spacious Family Sized 3 Bed Home with Garage & backyard Patio?Book Online Get Information Call: