- As low as $105/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Sink into the modern take on the Chesterfield couch and get lost in a book at this bright, modern haven. Artwork in gilded frames and sleek, metallic furnishings blend with smooth, granite countertops for an fresh feel and a chilled ambience.
• Walk Score 94 (most everything is in walking distance)
• 5min commute by car to Market Street / Historic District
• Totally equipped + outfitted kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Free secured parking for 2 cars
• Washer & Dryer in unit
• High Speed Wifi in unit!
• Dining Table for up to 7
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Snuggle up at a Charming Home Steps from King Street has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles