- As low as $769/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1644 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1644 square feet
Renovated and professionally decorated throughout 2020, this home is meant to evoke feelings of a yacht experience, constructed-ins everywhere, and a place for everything.
The first floor includes a entirely equipped kitchen with refrigerator with dual ice makers, induction prepare top and convection oven, toaster, drip as well as Keurig coffee makers, dishwasher, microwave, and enormous pantry for food storage. Granite countertops mimic the waves of the ocean in front of you, which can be appreciated while preparing meals.
The Living/dining area offers comfortable seating and a mounted sizable screen TV with Comcast cable and a dining table seating six . There is also a dry bar with drink/wine refrigerator and bar/wine glasses in display cabinet above. All of this opens to the screened in porch with huge swivel rockers and ottomans for appreciating the ocean breezes. A huge outdoor table is the favorite place for enjoying meals, morning, noon or evening. The vistas are spectacular.
There is a sizable guest bedroom on the first floor with mounted TV, king size bed with bespoke linens and constructed-ins galore. The attached bathroom has a huge walk-in shower with stationary and handheld shower heads, impressive bespoke tile work and a mounted/lighted makeup mirror for simple grooming. Marble countertop adds additional luxury to the vanity. Very private quarters for discerning guests.
Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms and baths, plus laundry. One bedroom has 2 additional-long twin beds for kids. There is also a mounted T.V. and, for the workaholic, there is a constructed in desk with internet hook ups, a computer monitor and printer, and leather desk chair. The bathroom also features a walk-in shower with stationary and hand-held shower heads, bespoke tile work and granite countertop on vanity.
The master bedroom is a haven. Stunning vistas of the ocean directly in front of you from the sliding glass doors which open to the porch with large Adirondack chairs for enjoying morning coffee or an evening drink in tranquility. The king size bed is slightly elevated on an iron frame constructed by a local artisan blacksmith with bespoke linens. A large screen TV is mounted over the constructed-in dresser. The master bath will be a favorite…his and her separate vanities with granite countertops. Hers has a mounted and lighted make up mirror for painless grooming and both have plenty of storage. The walk-in shower is large, handsomely bespoke tiled, and features a rain head and handheld shower heads. There is a separate toilet room for additional privacy. And lastly, a very fun feature is the” surprise” window which overlooks the ocean from the bathroom. You may never want to leave the master suite.
There are dual heating/air units and thermostats—one for the main level and the other for upstairs. Each room, including the screened porch has a ceiling fan. The pool is just steps away as is the boardwalk over the dune to the beach. Appreciate!
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
PLEASE NOTE : NO SMOKING/NO FAMILY PETS. 4 NIGHT MIN IN OFF SEASON / 7 NIGHT MIN FOR SUMMER AND SOME HOLIDAYS. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and USS Yorktown. Children's Museum of the Lowcountry and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, motor boating, and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. Book your vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental in Isle of Palms:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Renovated Luxury Oceanfront Villa - Pool & beach access just steps away has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Renovated Luxury Oceanfront Villa - Pool & beach access just steps away?Book Online Get Information Call: