- As low as $1,078/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Table tennis
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3407 sq ft (317 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3407 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Additionally, Stays between now and April 30th, receive 10% off this exceptional home. For 5 nights or more reservations now through end of summer, receive a $200 Amex gift card.
Constructed in 2019, this Charleston Vacation Home is gorgeously decorated with modren beach decor. Relaxing is simple in this 3400+ sqft island gem. Two sizable living areas with posh, comfortable seating and flat screen TVs are ideal for huge families. 6 Bedroom suites with upgraded beds with encapsulated covers provide sleeping for up to 12 guests. All 5 bathrooms are unique and feature bespoke finishes, tile and hardware. Elevator service is supplied with a modern, gateless door that services 3 floors, ground to 2nd floor. Exterior access buttons are placed high to protect modest kids from accessing the elevator cab.
Bedrooms feature over-size closets and an abundance of drawer space.
1st Floor Features 2 King Bedrooms
2nd Floor Features 2 King Bed Bedrooms, 1 Full Bedroom and a 4 Twin Bed Bedroom layout
The kitchen is spectacular and comes entirely outfitted with high quality appliances, quartz countertops and an abundance of cookware, dining and glassware. Stainless Steel appliances and pretty quartz counters add to the cooks kitchen feel. An open kitchen adjoins the dining area that seats 10 people for dinner. An broad kitchen island adds 4 bar stools for an additional dining option.
6 Burner Gas Range
Constructed in Microwave
4 Slot Toaster
Keurig and Drip Coffee Maker
Custom Quartz Countertops
The covered deck is accessible off the kitchen/dining area and features a long table seating 10 to 12 people. Parlor on the outdoor sectional couch that overlooks the salt water pool and back yard. The pool ranges from 3 to 5 feet deep and has 6 lounge chairs for calming in the sunshine. A enclosed hot and cold water outdoor shower lets you rinse off the sand after coming back from the beach! BBQ cookouts are ready when you are! A Weber gas grille and picnic table are conveniently located under the porch area just off the pool deck. *Note: the pool is covered from November 1 to March 10th each year. The pool is not heated.
There is parking for 2 cars under the home and an additional 4 cars can park in the driveway, for a total of 6 cars. The beach is located a 3-min. walk away, and Historic Charleston is a short 25-min. drive from the home.
Additional fun can be had at the ping pong table in the garage. A beach buggy (designed with enormous wheels for sandy beaches) comes with 8 beach chairs and 2 beach umbrellas, which is available to rent for $175 per week or $100 for 4 nights or less. Beach chairs and umbrellas are not available for individual use if beach buggy is not rented. Owner nor property management company will assume liability for any aspect of rental pertaining to beach buggy or chairs or umbrellas.
Minimum stays are required (7 Nights) Memorial Day to Labor Day with some additional minimal stay requirements throughout the year.
The Owner of the premises is not responsible for any damages or injury, which may occur at the premises, nor are we responsible for any articles lost or stolen, or left on the premises. Guest agrees to indemnify the property owners and property management company from any and all incidents that may occur while using this property. No 3rd event vendors will be given access to the property without owner or property manager approval.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental:
- First and foremost, have your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Best Pricing on the Island! Private saltwater pool, elevator, Few minute walk to beach! has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.2 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.5 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.8 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Best Pricing on the Island! Private saltwater pool, elevator, Few minute walk to beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: