- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNew listing! Under new management!
Looking for a fun & appealing hideaway for your family with fast access to community pools, the beach and many family-welcoming dining options? Shell Yeah, a brilliant & appealing home centrally located within the Wild Dunes Resort, includes a covered balcony off of the home's living room with private access to the Splendid Pavilion boardwalk. Follow this boardwalk to access the resort's two oceanfront pools, beach access points, beach cafe, ice cream shop and surf shop. This home also includes four sizable bedrooms -- each with its own en suite bathroom -- in which you and your visitors can relax and relax after a fun-filled day at the beach. Rent this extraordinary home now! Holiday homes on the Splendid Pavilion boardwalk are in high demand, and this home will not be available for long. Most impressive of all, staying in this inviting, beach getaway will give you and your family with a lifetime of outstanding holiday memories.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR SHELL YEAH (sleeps 10):
Master Bedroom (located on the home's third floor):
- King size bed
- Access to private balcony overlooking the adult-only pool behind the Boardwalk Inn
- Dresser with sizable screen TV and nighttime stands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with bathtub, two vanities and a separate walk-in shower
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #1 (located on the home's second floor):
- King size bed
- Dresser with enormous screen TV and nightstands & reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with big vanity with two sinks, tiled floors and a combined shower/tub
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #2 (located on the home's second floor):
- Two queen beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp
- En suite bathroom with huge vanity with two sinks, tiled floors and a combined shower/tub.
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #3 (located on the home's first floor):
- Two queen beds
- Dresser and nightstand with reading lamp
- Bathroom with voluminous vanity with two sinks, tiled floors and a combined shower/tub.
- Ceiling fan
- Central & convenient location within the heart of the Wild Dunes Resort (which is a gated community with 24-hour security) promptly next to the Grandiose Pavilion Boardwalk and Boardwalk Inn. Guests of Shell Yeah may access the boardwalk from the home's covered balcony off of the living room.
- Pool passes and pool towel cards for use at the two Splendid Pavilion oceanfront community pools and cabana area.
- Enormous, enormous kitchen with granite countertops, white cabinetry and full sized, stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, range, microwave, blender, toaster, garbage disposal, coffee maker & more).
- Open floor plan layout between the living room, kitchen and dining room areas.
- Dining room table seats 7, kitchen counter seats 3 and outdoor dining table on the covered balcony seats 8.
- 2020 Sports Card for Wild Dunes resort luxuries (with additional resort costs) will be available for 2020 Shell Yeah visitors.
- Free WIFI and cable TV
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please. This is a family amiable unit.
- No family dogs and cats allowed.
Guests enter Shell Yeah by entering the home's front door on the carport level. Once you enter the front door, you will find a stairwell that takes you to the kitchen, dining room, living room and guest bedroom on the home's first floor. You'll relish the private, covered balcony located off of the living room. This covered balcony has an outdoor dining table and private access to the Sizable Pavilion boardwalk, which stretches from the Boardwalk Inn to the resort's two oceanfront pools, ice cream parlor, beach cafe and surf shop. The home's first floor also has a washing machine & dryer. Another stairwell on the first floor takes you to the two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on the home's second floor. The master bedroom (which is located on the home's third floor) includes an en suite bathroom and a private balcony overlooking the adult-only pool at the Boardwalk Inn. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is supplied in the rental rate.
As with each of our iTrip Holidays Charleston Beaches units, this holiday home includes a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for visitors that includes shampoos, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. All the beds at Shell Yeah are completely made and ready for your arrival with newly laundered linens. A set of 3 freshly laundered towels (bath towel, hand towel & wash cloth) for each person is also supplied in the rental rate.
Please be mindful of this residential character of the home and its close proximity to the Boardwalk Inn during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME. The max. number of visitors or visitors to this home at any time is 10 people. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future visitors exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Finest City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Most exemplary Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed units receive the following:
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, con
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you guides with special packages for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Search for these publications and promotional books, as this allows visitors to experience the same activities with a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Desire to stay away from packed areas and lower your expenses? Off-peak times provide substantive deals.
- Many management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat guests to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it's oceanside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. You'll get the best value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage promoting and marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you book "Private Access to Grand Pavilion Boardwalk, Beach Access & Two Community Pools - 2020 Sports Card", read through our brief list of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Charleston area the best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging part of planning your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes simpler.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Most vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your chosen stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure everybody understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Do members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! While many vacation homes permit animal friends, guidelines and fees vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be limited. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies will have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read through the Total Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, guests have to pay local taxes when booking "Private Access to Grand Pavilion Boardwalk, Beach Access & Two Community Pools - 2020 Sports Card", as well as various other fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home is required to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be addressed prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many property management companies and rental home sites allow customers to give feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but genuine with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to solve the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've gained valuable experience to help with the next search.