- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNew listing! Under new management!
Looking for a fun & inviting hideaway for your family with speedy access to community pools, the beach and many family-chummy dining options? Shell Yeah, a dazzling & appealing home centrally located within the Wild Dunes Resort, includes a covered balcony off of the home's living room with private access to the Substantial Pavilion boardwalk. Follow this boardwalk to access the resort's two oceanfront pools, beach access points, beach cafe, ice cream shop and surf shop. This home also includes four voluminous bedrooms -- each with its own en suite bathroom -- in which you and your visitors can relax and relax after a fun-filled day at the beach. Rent this marvelous home now! Holiday homes on the Extensive Pavilion boardwalk are in high demand, and this home will not be available for long. Most elegant of all, staying in this appealing, beach getaway will give you and your family with a lifetime of fabulous holiday memories.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR SHELL YEAH (sleeps 10):
Master Bedroom (located on the home's third floor):
- King size bed
- Access to private balcony overlooking the adult-only pool behind the Boardwalk Inn
- Dresser with enormous screen TV and nighttime stands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with bathtub, two vanities and a separate walk-in shower
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #1 (located on the home's second floor):
- King size bed
- Dresser with huge screen TV and nightstands & reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with huge vanity with two sinks, tiled floors and a combined shower/tub
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #2 (located on the home's second floor):
- Two queen beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp
- En suite bathroom with roomy vanity with two sinks, tiled floors and a combined shower/tub.
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #3 (located on the home's first floor):
- Two queen beds
- Dresser and nightstand with reading lamp
- Bathroom with sizable vanity with two sinks, tiled floors and a combined shower/tub.
- Ceiling fan
- Central & convenient location within the heart of the Wild Dunes Resort (which is a gated community with 24-hour security) shortly next to the Splendid Pavilion Boardwalk and Boardwalk Inn. Guests of Shell Yeah may access the boardwalk from the home's covered balcony off of the living room.
- Pool passes and pool towel cards for use at the two Grandiose Pavilion oceanfront community pools and cabana area.
- Enormous, cavernous kitchen with granite countertops, white cabinetry and full sized, stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, range, microwave, blender, toaster, garbage disposal, coffee maker & more).
- Open floor plan layout between the living room, kitchen and dining room areas.
- Dining room table seats 7, kitchen counter seats 3 and outdoor dining table on the covered balcony seats 8.
- 2020 Sports Card for Wild Dunes resort amenities (with additional resort costs) will be available for 2020 Shell Yeah visitors.
- Free WIFI and cable TV
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please. This is a family neighborly unit.
- No dogs and cats allowed.
Guests enter Shell Yeah by entering the home's front door on the carport level. Once you enter the front door, you will find a stairwell that takes you to the kitchen, dining room, living room and guest bedroom on the home's first floor. You'll savor the private, covered balcony located off of the living room. This covered balcony has an outdoor dining table and private access to the Splendid Pavilion boardwalk, which stretches from the Boardwalk Inn to the resort's two oceanfront pools, ice cream parlor, beach cafe and surf shop. The home's first floor also has a washing machine & dryer. Another stairwell on the first floor takes you to the two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on the home's second floor. The master bedroom (which is located on the home's third floor) includes an en suite bathroom and a private balcony overlooking the adult-only pool at the Boardwalk Inn. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is supplied in the rental rate.
As with each of our iTrip Holidays Charleston Beaches units, this holiday home includes a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for visitors that includes shampoos, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. All the beds at Shell Yeah are thoroughly made and ready for your arrival with newly laundered linens. A set of 3 newly laundered towels (bath towel, hand towel & wash cloth) for each person is also supplied in the rental rate.
Please be mindful of this residential character of the home and its close proximity to the Boardwalk Inn during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME. The max. number of visitors or visitors to this home at any time is 10 people. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future visitors exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Most elegant City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Finest Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed units receive the following:
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, con
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation properties supply Charleston area area travel discount guides which feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your trip dates? Off-peak times offer tremendous deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies provide price cuts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific groups of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most closely suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Think about getting trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Charleston area crew, from peaceful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Rental owners typically select management companies to manage marketing and advertising, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Before you book "Private Access to Grand Pavilion Boardwalk, Beach Access & Two Community Pools - 2020 Sports Card", review our brief list of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rental homes are booked very early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. Many households prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select a Community and Time
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Charleston area you'd like to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Commit to a Budget
Many rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your party will have to be in charge of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened deck a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do some members of your party have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! Even though a number of rentals permit dogs and cats, rules and fees vary per property. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager straight away. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure you've packed all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully everything turned out to be wonderful and you are excited to re-book the property for next season. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next trip.