- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyPristine, modernized, generous ranch home in amazing James Island, SC. 10 mins. from downtown, 15 mins. to Folly Beach, walking distance to shopping center with eateries, grocery store, drug store, bar.
Well-appointed, delightful home. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Huge screened in porch, and classy backyard. Corn-hole and bocce ball included. Thoroughly outfitted kitchen. Comfy beds, and appealing furnishings. Big screen TV. Internet and local channels via antennae. Roku for you to sign into streaming services with YOUR sign-in information.
*This home has been holiday rented for 6-months generating 4.7 star avg reviews! Professionally cleaned between every stay! Impeccable home! Just new to hosting on this platform*
*IMPORTANT* events over 6 an additional $15 per guest per nighttime.
ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with special offers for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Look for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same terrific activities with a significantly discounted.
- Desire to avoid the crowds and save money? Shoulder seasons offer outstanding discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounts. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some rentals are basically catered to specific vacationers, whether it is soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. If there's a particular Charleston area activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Charleston area group, from low-noise condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and practical knowledge to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We've put together a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Do you think "Pristine spacious ranch house, ideally located!" is the best rental property for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Start by picking which particular area of Charleston area you'd like to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Be mindful that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Confirm that "Pristine spacious ranch house, ideally located!" suits your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each person understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and getting each person's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you primarily desire a vacation rental with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or near wildlife? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Most rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your best friend! While many vacation rentals allow dogs, rules and fees vary per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Contract
Read the complete agreement and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems when you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are required contact the home manager without delay.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they love their stay? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- White Point Garden - 2.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.7 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.8 miles
- James Island County Park - 2.8 miles
- Washington Square - 2.8 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 2.8 miles