- As low as $420/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
With elegant ocean vistas, surrounded by majestic southern live oaks, this is your ideal Charleston beach vacation inside impressive Wild Dunes Resort. The Seagrove Villas are one of our most trendy locations, and this villa just steps from the ocean front pool and beach and within close walking distance to the Grandiose Pavilion and all the amenities the resort has to offer.
The floor plan offers an open living area with vistas of the pool, palm trees, and the Atlantic ocean. There is comfortable seating, a huge flat screen T.V., and ceiling fan. The dining table seats four with additional seating at the bar.
There are two bedrooms on the first floor, each with a king bed and private bathroom. The master suite takes up the second floor and has sweeping vistas of the ocean and pool. It also has a king size bed, private bathroom, and TV.
Wild Dunes is a 1,600-acre well maintained and safe world-class resort community located at the northern end of Isle of Palms. This barrier island heaven has it all- handsome beaches, lush natural beauty, native wildlife, miles of walkways and bicycle paths, world-class golf and tennis facilities, spa services, a close by full-service marina and a variety of stores and eateries.
You are sure to appreciate a calming vacation hideaway right here!
Pool Access: Seagrove Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Just Steps From The Beach
View: Ocean View Overlooking Pool
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2nd Floor - 30 Steps - No Elevator
Square Footage: 1600 sqft
Bedroom 1: Master - King Bed, Private Bath, Flat-Screen TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bath, Flat-Screen TV, First Floor
Bedroom 3: King, Private Bath, Flat-Screen TV, First Floor
Extra Linens: 2 Twin Size Cots
Balcony: Yes- Ocean Vistas Overlooking Pool
Internet: Free WiFi
Parking: Two Covered Spots
BBQ Grille: No Grilling Available
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Telephone: No Land-Line Telephone
Non Smoking: Non Smoking Villa
Kitchen: Well Equipped With Modern Appliances
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Wild Dunes Sports Card: No
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Wild Dunes Tennis Center & Isle Of Palms Rec Center
Golf Access: Pay to Play At Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course – Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Seagrove community pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To get the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- To start, have your group choose date ranges and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Popular OCEANVIEW Villa! Easy Walk to Wild Dunes Amenities! Community Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.