- As low as $249/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a zoo
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 883 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 883 square feet
** Please read the entire listing prior to booking. **
*ASK US ABOUT BUY 3 NIGHTS GET1 NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY SPECIALS!
THE PINEAPPLE SUITE: A appealing corner unit in a historic 1905 home, just one block from King Street. This roomy one-bedroom suite in Cannonborough/Elliotborough features a queen bedroom, a living area with a queen couch bed, a full bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen, and a pretty porch area for coffee-sipping. Feel the authentic ambiance with original floor and non-working fireplaces, plus vintage glass windows. Walkability Score of 95!
NOTE: 2 adults only. Will allow additional 2 kids (under age of 18) for total of 4.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON POTENTIAL FOR NOISE: Our location offers the vibrant energy of a lively urban setting, with fantastic dining, entertainment, and music venues close by, including those on King Street, just a block away. While we comply with the city's noise ordinance and cannot control external noise, we advise guests that street noises and typical urban sounds are to be expected. Please be aware that being on the bottom floor of a historic home without modern soundproofing may result in hearing other guests or street sounds. HCVR does not provide discounts or refunds for noise-related complaints. By renting this unit, you acknowledge and accept the potential for noise as described.
PARKING: One off-street parking spot supplied. Additional parking available at close by City of Charleston garage. No tandem parking, blocking driveways/stairwells. Motorcycles, scooters, golf carts not allowed. Plugging EV cars into home's power outlets prohibited. Contact Host for parking concerns. Non-compliance may result in towing by HOA without prior notice.
NEED MORE SPACE? Inquire about additional units at the same property or two blocks away on Spring Street for bigger groups, weddings, or family get-togethers.
- No events or events allowed.
- Only guests on the reservation and registered with Host are allowed.
- No smoking of any kind, nor candles inside the unit nor outside on the porch, parking areas.
- No family pets allowed.
- EVs (electric cars) are not to be connected to outlets.
- City of Charleston Quiet hours from 11 pm to 7 am.
- Non-compliance may result in immediate termination without refund.
Check-In Time: 4pm
Check-Out Time: 10am
GUEST REGISTRATION: Before arrival, all guests must register with complete names, dates of birth, car information, a valid unexpired photo ID, and acceptance of the renters agreement. A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon submission. Check-in details, including door and WiFi codes, will be emailed 48 hours prior to arrival. Accurate guest information is required to avoid cancellation without a refund.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD: A security deposit hold of $400 is required by HCVR for this unit. It will be released 7 days after checkout if no issues arise. The security deposit hold is placed by HCVR and may involve separate payment methods.
TV: Appreciate SmartTVs with complimentary content apps. Guests can log into their own app accounts and must log off before leaving. No cable or local TV channels included.
CONSUMABLES: We offer initial supplies (coffee, creamer, sugar) for the Keurig. Shampoo, conditioner, soap, laundry pods, detergent, and trash bags based on availability. Starter supplies not replenished during stay. Consider bringing additional or buying locally for bigger quantities.
WIFI: Guests have complimentary access to WiFi. Modifying or disconnecting the WiFi service, including for T.V.s, WiFi, and door locks, is not allowed. Any intentional tampering or disconnection of WiFi and/or routers will result in immediate eviction without a refund. Standard internet connectivity supplied; capacity and speed limitations could apply when handling high-bandwidth demands.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Review your reservation's policy. Cancellations within refund period have 3% processing fee. Consider "Cancel for Any Reason" Insurance. No refunds for appliance/internet/HVAC/water issues. No refunds for power outages, internet disruptions, water shortages, flooding, construction, or evacuations due to natural events.
HURRICANE SEASON AND WEATHER EVENTS: Refunds/cancellations for hurricanes are only available with specific Governor-issued evacuation order for Charleston County during your stay. Our policy excludes weather events affecting your departure or transit locations. No refunds for other weather-related incidents, sickness, or flight cancellations as per our cancellation policy. Hurricane season is June to November. Protect your plans by purchasing Travel Insurance from Holy City Vacation Units or a trusted provider.
GUEST COMPLAINTS: Notify the Host promptly to address and resolve issues. Failure to communicate complaints timely forfeits the right to raise concerns. Host not responsible for external noises.
- Leave bed(s) unmade, but not stripped.
- Place used towels on bathroom floor.
- Run dishwasher if needed.
- Remove all food from refrigerator and freezer, ensuring nothing is left.
- Dispose of closed trash bags in designated bin near parking area.
- Double-check belongings.
- Close and lock all doors, including porches.
- Send text message to notify check-out.
NOTE: Guests acknowledge housekeeping fee covers standard cleaning (linen change, floor, kitchen, bathroom). Extra cleaning, e.g., biohazardous fluids, may cost up to $1000. Linens/furnishings replaced at replacement value.
SECURITY CAMERAS: This property is equipped with external perimeter security cameras to monitor public areas such as porches, parking areas, front doors, and common spaces. These cameras are active and record video and audio for enhanced security during guest reservations. Any attempt to disconnect, cover, or tamper with the cameras will result in immediate eviction without a refund.
PEST CONTROL: Despite routine pest control services, occasional bugs such as flies, ants, mosquitoes, gnats, palmetto bugs, and flying termites are possible in the coastal region of South Carolina, specifically in Charleston. Guests should be vigilant about closing doors to prevent pests from entering. Please note that HCVR does not offer refunds for pest complaints.. If a guest makes a fraudulent claim about pests to seek compensation, they will be charged for a service call from the security deposit.
POLLEN SEASON in Charleston takes place from March to June, peaking in April. During this time, trees release fine-textured pollen that floats through the air, leaving a yellow dust coating on various surfaces. To minimize pollen indoors, it is recommended to keep doors closed. However, it's important to note that HCVR does not offer refunds for complaints related to pollen.
SERVICE ANIMALS: Animals are not allowed on the rental property. Any presence of pets will result in eviction and forfeiture of payments. However, service animals are welcome. Owners of service animals must answer two ADA-related questions: 1) Is the animal required due to a disability? 2) What tasks is the animal trained to perform? Guests must provide a rabies vaccination certificate and keep the service animal with them at all times – no crating nor leaving them alone in the unit. Misrepresenting pets as service animals will lead to eviction without a refund and potential penalties as per SC Code Section 47-3-980. Failure to provide requested information will be considered as having a pet, leading to reservation cancellation. Misrepresenting a pet as a service animal may result in eviction and a pet cleaning fee of up to $1000.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIRD-PARTY BOOKINGS, defined as the person making the reservation on the behalf of others.
Charleston City Permit: 03406
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Reduced Winter Rates Pineapple Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If not, email the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles