- As low as $1,180/Night
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4188 sq ft (389 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4188 square feet
Part of Exclusive Properties' Luxury Collection, Beach Retreat- 3407 Palm Blvd,, is a cavernous, nine bedroom, nine bathroom home and sleeps up to 20 people (or up to 22 with kids 2 and under)). Appreciate the open living area that opens to the dining room with two enormous dinning tables and the completely equipped kitchen with all of your essentials. Savor the roof top private pool (heatable for a fee) with ocean vistas and kitchen area or hang out on one of the many covered porches.
- 4,188 sq. ft.
- 9 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
- Across from ocean with vistas
- Private pool (heatable electric - $500 3-7 nights)
- Huge Rooftop with full pool bathroom
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – standup shower, TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, shared full bath – double sinks, standup shower, tub, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, shared full bath – double sinks, standup shower, tub, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 5: (2) Queen beds, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 8: Bunkbed Single over Double w/ Trundle, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 9: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV, ocean vistas
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water tubing, and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the most suitable rental within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Perfect second row 9 bedrooms, private pool, elevator, ocean views!! has 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.