- As low as $475/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal 2020 Bridge Run rental!! 2 units available!! Great location on King St. steps away from stores, eateries, bars, etc. Valet parking. One bedroom condo that sleeps 4 (1 king bed and 1 sleeper couch). Entirely equipped kitchen. Click link below for more photos!
Check in: April 3rd Check out:April 6th. $1425 per unit for 3 nights!!
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Perfect rental for Bridge Run weekend!! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.7 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Perfect rental for Bridge Run weekend!!?Book Online Get Information Call: