- As low as $180/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This roomy and elegant 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home in the heart of Charleston provides all the amenities you need to savor your stay in The Holy City. Available for monthly units with a minimum stay of 30 days.
The master bedroom features a King size bed, exposed brick, tons of windows to let in natural light, and an en suite bathroom. Above the striking brick fireplace is a mounted flat screen HDTV.
The additional bedroom features a full size day bed, ideal for accommodating visitors. Off of this room you will find a full bath including the washer/dryer. Both bedrooms come appointed with extravagant cotton sheets, and duvet covers.
The kitchen features cherry wood cabinets and refreshed appliances. The kitchen comes completely supplied with all of your cooking and entertaining needs. Off of the kitchen you will find the chic dining room with seating for six.
The handsomely designed and comfortable living room features a couch, accent chair, sizable HDTV, and gas fireplace for your enjoyment. Attached to the living room you will find a half bath.
The home even features a modest porch area with seating to appreciate the elegant Charleston weather.
*Please note: 30 day minimum rental only per City regulations.
Utilities will be added for longer term stays.
Established in the 1700s, Harleston Village is dotted with Georgian and Italianate buildings on tree-lined streets. Joggers and cyclists head to the sidewalks and shady trees around Colonial Lake, known as “The Pond.” The College of Charleston, with a colonnaded entrance, lies on a impressive campus. To the east, King Street is a hub of fresh stores, plus eateries and bars with outdoor patios and a hip vibe.
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Included With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
***Animals are negotiable for a non-returnable fee of $250 per pet***
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church and Charleston City Market are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- To start, have your group choose date ranges and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. 22 Wentworth St has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your visit:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.5 miles