- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
About this PropertyThis coastal oceanfront home is located right on the trendy Sizable Pavilion and overlooks the resort pools and Atlantic Sea. With four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and an open floor, this home has all the room you need for a beach holiday with family and friends. The main level consists of the living room with brilliant vistas, the airy kitchen and dining room, and one of the bedrooms with two queen beds. The second level has another bedroom with two queen beds and a bedroom with king sized bed. The top level is the voluminous master suite, complete with a king sized bed, sensational sea vistas, and a master bathroom with a sizable soaking tub. Voluminous and well-appointed – you won’t want to leave Boardwalk Home 131.
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort s copious activities and amenities, including:
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
- Exclusive access to the Grandiose Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Free access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort s family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Free access to the exercise center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred prices on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Free transportation within the Resort
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with promotions for rental properties, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Willing to change your dates? Shoulder seasons feature incredible discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? Some management companies provide price savings to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rentals are basically catered to specific vacationers, whether it is downtown rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer guests the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn the number of rental properties are located in Charleston area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to fit their Charleston area gang, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Oceanfront Vacation Home at Wild Dunes Resort!" is the best rental for your next vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area rental properties start booking very early. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Charleston area rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough among members of the family, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
Confirm who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Be mindful that many rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the chosen rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your family will need to be in charge of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Is a pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with outside dining area? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in town, or near wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Often times the senior generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the gang traveling with a furry companion? Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Many limitations may eliminate a prospective rental property. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Read The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, nearby properties are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental websites permit renters to offer feedback. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but sincere in regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Does everybody want to return next year? With a little luck everything was outstanding and you're happy to reserve the same rental for next year. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with your next search.