- As low as $495/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1252 square feet
There's really something for everybody at this beautiful and refreshed two bedroom oceanfront villa! Appreciate impressive expansive ocean vistas and being just steps away from our white sand beaches. Inside you'll find updated and opulent finishes like granite counters, high-end furnishings, and stainless appliances. Dine al fresco on the covered, breezy oceanfront patio - overlooking both the beach and the broad community pool!
A true escape from reality, savor in feeling secluded while remaining close by to some of the south's most iconic attractions! Just a few mins. drive to downtown Isle of Palms where you'll find spectacular dining, music venues, shopping, and nightlife! And just 20-25 mins. further is Historic Downtown Charleston - a dream for history buffs and culinary enthusiasts alike. Feeling a little adventurous? Visit the close by Isle of Palms Marina to book fishing charters, parasail, or join in on an excursion to close by islands!
No matter what you're looking to get out of your vacation, you'll find it here!
Pool Access: Seagrove Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Just A Few Steps Away
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2nd Floor, Has Elevator Access
Square Footage: 1252
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Private Bath
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Private Bath
Additional Sleeping: Convertible Trundle Sofabed in 2nd Bedroom (2 Twins)
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: No Grilling Available
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner # 2763495
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Seascape community pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanfront RENOVATED SEASCAPE Unit - WILD DUNES has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.