About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 King, 4 Queens, 2 Sleeper Couch
Baths: 4 Baths
Located at 910 Ocean Boulevard, this oceanfront home is close to everything you want for your Isle of Palms beach vacation. This beach and surf haven has pretty ocean breezes and vistas that are the ideal setting for your next island hideaway. The private pool features a Baja shelf for in pool calming or playing with young kids. A huge pool deck opens to a Tiki bar and outside kitchen.
Recent improvements to 910 Ocean Boulevard include:
• Updates to the swimming pool and hot tub.
• Fresh paint throughout the upper floor.
• Many new furnishings.
• Tiki bar renovations (Winter 2022).
The first floor has an open kitchen. There is a round dining table that seats 12 comfortably with 270-degree vistas of the ocean; and a kitchen bar that seats four. There is also a gathering room between the kitchen and dining room to savor your morning coffee.
The living room has seating for everybody to gather around the TV and watch what the gang decides. A bedroom with access to the screened porch with ocean vistas; and a full bath, completes the first floor.
The second floor has four bedrooms. The master bedroom sleeps two, with a king bed and a couch, and overlooks the ocean. It also has a sun deck. The master bathroom has a two-way glass which accepts you to see the ocean from the bathroom, and shower.
Bedroom two has a king bed with a private bathroom.
Each guest bedroom features a queen bed.
910 Ocean Boulevard is close to the Front Beach, Isle of Palms. Exploring the Front Beach Isle of Palms is fun and convenient. Just a few mins.' walk from 910 Ocean Boulevard, your family will discover numerous of the best eateries on the island sitting directly on the beach. Shopping is enchanting on the Front Beach Isle of Palms with two ice cream stores, just in case your family has a sweet tooth. Finally, the famed Windjammer is less than two blocks from 910 Ocean Boulevard. During the day you can watch competitive beach volleyball at the Windjammer followed by live music in the evening by some of the best bands. In fact, Hootie and Blowfish got their start playing at the Windjammer. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is less than 30 mins. away from 910 Ocean Boulevard!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 910 Ocean Boulevard.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for five cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Come and appreciate all the island has to offer at 910 Ocean Boulevard!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and South Carolina Aquarium. Charleston Museum and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the best rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Oceanfront Ocean Blvd, Pool w/ Baja Shelf, Block from Restaurants/Shops. $250 Beach Gear Avail! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.