- As low as $396/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
314 Seascape Villa
Thinking about escaping to the South Carolina shore? Prepare yourself for a blissful vacation on the beach when you come to stay at this impressive 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo right on the beach in the exclusive Wild Dunes. Featuring vistas of the Atlantic, a great location, and tons of amenities, this villa is the ideal host for a beach vacation on Isle of Palms!
Enter the home to find an open concept space, with the living, kitchen, and dining area. The kitchen is completely equipped, so you can effortlessly make your own nutritious breakfasts before days at the beach, or toast to the sunset over appetizers and handmade beverages. Offering high-quality appliances and counter seating for four, the kitchen has everything you need for vacation cooking, including a regular coffee maker! Just past the counter seating you'll find a formal dining area that can seat around five.
The living area faces wide windows with tons of natural light, and a beautiful seating area with two plush leather chairs located near the windows. Two cushy blue couches sit around a coffee table and flat screen TV. Sit with the family and put on your favorite movie, or just lounge around reading your favorite magazine. This living space also has sliding doors to the ocean-facing balcony, where you can sit with your morning coffee to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean. There's a four-seater dining set if you want to take your meals alfresco, as well as a smaller dining set ideal for kids.
Back inside, you'll find the two bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king-size bed, with ceiling fan for added comfort. With a flat screen TV and private entrance to the outdoor balcony, this bedroom is a comfortable little spot to getaway to at the end of the day. Handsomely decorated, you'll feel right at home, and the master has an ensuite bathroom with double sinks and a jetted tub and shower combo. The cavernous second bedroom offers two twin beds—ideal sleeping arrangements for the kids or groups that need additional space.
This room shares the full bathroom in the hall, and there's also sleeper couch in the living room! Bathrooms have been freshly refreshed, and you'll also savor the convenience of features like a washer and dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, and the community amenities of the Wild Dunes, which includes a resort-style pool and direct beach access! This fantastic property has it all for a amazing Isle of Palms vacation.
Finally, Seascape Villas are located in Wild Dunes Resort. The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather. This is a private Resort of 1600 acres. Wild Dunes features six eateries, the Sand and Sea Spa, 17 Har-Tru tennis courts that is ranked in Tennis Magazine Top 10 Tennis Resorts, The Wild Dunes Links golf course and Harbor golf course which Golf Digest consider among the “Finest in the State”, Island Adventures recreation programs for kids and families, and two miles of bicycle trails. The Links Golf Course Clubhouse is adjacent to property for golf enthusiasts. The Harbor Course is only a short drive from condo.
*Please Note: Absolutely no Animals or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive. This is a private Resort of 1600 acres. Wild Dunes features six eateries, the Sand and Sea Spa, 17 Har-Tru tennis courts that is ranked in Tennis Magazine Top 10 Tennis Resorts, The Wild Dunes Links golf course and Harbor golf course which Golf Digest consider among the “Best in the State”, Island Adventures recreation programs for kids and families, and two miles of bicycle trails. The Links Golf Course Clubhouse is adjacent to property for golf enthusiasts. The Harbor Course is only a short drive from condo.
*Please Note: Absolutely no Family Pets or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. USS Yorktown and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the most suitable rental home within budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Start by having your family agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Oceanfront 3rd Floor Condo in Wild Dunes with Community Pool! Great View Looking at Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.