- As low as $336/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Day bed
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1251 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1251 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 1 King, 1 Queen, Sleeper Couch, 1 Daybed with Trundle
Baths: 2 Bath
Let your worries float away with the tide at “A Place-N-The Sun “at 103 Summer House. Located in one of the newest condominium buildings constructed in Wild Dunes, your family will appreciate the oceanfront vistas and the many upgrades this condominium has to offer. Unwind on the comfortable oceanfront deck, featuring an outdoor living area, and savor the ocean breeze. The private staircase accepts your family direct beach access from the oceanfront deck. A wide beach and a private swimming pool for Summer House guests are steps away.
The interior of “A Place-N-The Sun” at 103 Summer House is excellent after many recent upgrades. The open floor plan brings together the living room, dining room and kitchen all offering oceanfront vistas. The kitchen has been upgraded with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry and handsome wood floors throughout the condominium.
There are two cavernous bedrooms. The master bedroom, features oceanfront vistas, direct access to the oceanfront deck, a king bed featuring new linens, and a private bath. The guest bedroom is highlighted with a queen bed plus a daybed with a trundle. A full bath can be directly accessed from the guest bedroom. With each bedroom featuring a huge bed, “A Place-N-The Sun” at 103 Summer House is ideal for traveling couples as well as families with the daybed with Trundle.
The beach at Summer House is one of the widest on the Isle of Palms, offering tons of room for all your activities from cornhole to bocce ball to just soaking in the sun.
For a vacation filled with postcard worthy vistas and activities, set your sights on “A Place-N-The Sun” at 103 Summer House. Telephone today for unbelievable specials for this marvelous oceanfront condominium on the Isle of Palms at Wild Dunes Resort!
Additional Conveniences Include:
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
Beachside Direct Check in at vacation home.
Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
Full size washer and dryer.
Parking for two cars.
Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- To start, have your family commit to dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Newly Renovated Oceanfront w/ Direct Beach Access From Deck! 2BR/2BA - $250 Beach Gear Credit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.