- As low as $521/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Day bed
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1251 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1251 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 1 Queen, Sleeper Couch, 1 Daybed with Trundle
Baths: 2 Bath
Let your worries float away with the tide at “A Place-N-The Sun “at 103 Summer House. Located in one of the newest condominium buildings constructed in Wild Dunes, your family will adore the oceanfront vistas and the many upgrades this condominium has to offer. Unwind on the comfortable oceanfront deck, featuring an outdoor living area, and savor the ocean breeze. The private staircase accepts your family direct beach access from the oceanfront deck. A wide beach and a private swimming pool for Summer House guests are steps away.
The interior of “A Place-N-The Sun” at 103 Summer House is amazing after many recent upgrades. The open floor plan brings together the living room, dining room and kitchen all offering oceanfront vistas. The kitchen has been upgraded with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry and handsome wood floors throughout the condominium.
There are two cavernous bedrooms. The master bedroom, features oceanfront vistas, direct access to the oceanfront deck, a king bed featuring new linens, and a private bath. The guest bedroom is highlighted with a queen bed plus a daybed with a trundle. A full bath can be directly accessed from the guest bedroom. With each bedroom featuring a sizable bed, “A Place-N-The Sun” at 103 Summer House is ideal for traveling couples as well as families with the daybed with Trundle.
The beach at Summer House is one of the widest on the Isle of Palms, offering tons of room for all your activities from cornhole to bocce ball to just soaking in the sun.
For a vacation filled with postcard worthy vistas and activities, set your sights on “A Place-N-The Sun” at 103 Summer House. Telephone today for unbelievable specials for this marvelous oceanfront condominium on the Isle of Palms at Wild Dunes Resort!
Additional Conveniences Include:
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
Beachside Direct Check in at vacation home.
Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
Full size washer and dryer.
Parking for two cars.
Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the perfectvacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Newly Renovated Oceanfront w/ Direct Beach Access From Deck! 2BR/2BA - $250 Beach Gear Credit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. text the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book Newly Renovated Oceanfront w/ Direct Beach Access From Deck! 2BR/2BA - $250 Beach Gear Credit?Book Online Get Information Call: