- As low as $1,479/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3855 sq ft (358 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3855 square feet
Linens: 4 King Beds, 1 Double Bed/3 Twin Beds (Bunk beds), Sleeper Couch
Baths: 6 1/2
The Holiday House at 63 Grandiose Pavilion, is an refreshed, oceanfront, six-bedroom home located in the Grandiose Pavilion community, which is in the heart of Wild Dunes. Your family will be able to overlook the elegant beach and Atlantic Ocean from huge decks located on all three floors of this impressive home.
The Holiday House at 63 Grand Pavilion has been greatly enhanced. Directed by a well-known local interior decorator, each bedroom has been redecorated with new furnishings, bed covers and beds. The home features four king beds with a great kid's room featuring two bunk beds (double/twin and twin/twin). An additional bedroom and full bath has just been added to the top floor which features a queen size sleeper couch. The top floor also has been painted and features all new carpeting. New kitchen supplies, such as plates, modest appliances and cookware have also been added.
The first level features an oceanfront master bedroom that is highlighted with a enormous deck, king bed and private bath. There are two additional bedrooms on this floor. One features a king bed and the other is the kid's bedroom (bunk beds). Each bedroom has a private bath.
The middle floor features the oceanfront living room, a sizable oceanfront deck, dining room with newly refinished dining room table, updated kitchen, laundry room, half bath, and one king guest room with private bath. The living room has beautiful vistas of the Atlantic and features comfortable furnishings as well as a flat screen TV. The dining room has seating for ten with two additional seats at the bar. The kitchen is slightly elevated so the chef will have vistas of the ocean while at work preparing family meals. Appliances are stainless steel and the kitchen is well outfitted.
Finally, the second master bedroom is located on the top floor and features a excellent oceanfront view. The bedroom is cavernous with a king bed, huge oceanfront deck and roomy master bathroom that is highlighted with a garden tub and separate tile shower.
The Holiday House at 63 Grand Pavilion is located less than a hundred yards from the Grand Pavilion Boardwalk. The Boardwalk features two oceanfront pools, which can be used without restrictions by guests of the Holiday House. An oceanfront bar, grille, beach shop and ice cream parlor (seasonal) are additional features of the Boardwalk. Live entertainment can be often found during the summer season in the evening on the Boardwalk, which is a ideal way to end a day on the beach. Within a short walk of 63 Grand Pavilion, your family can savor numerous additional eateries, the Village Plaza, Sand and Sea Spa, conference center, playground and basketball court. With so much to do, within a short walk of the Holiday House, you can leave the car in the garage the entire week.
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 63 Grand Pavilion.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for five cars (must be in the driveway and garage of 63 Grand Pavilion).
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 12 miles to Historic Charleston!
One note, the home does not feature an optional elevator for guest use.
Telephone Beachside Vacations today to learn more about the Holiday House at 63 Grand Pavilion, the ideal choice for a ideal holiday on the island!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- First, have your group select a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Newly Renovated Oceanfront 6BR Wild Dunes Grand Pavilion Home. $250 Beach Gear Credit has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is right for your group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
Ready to book Newly Renovated Oceanfront 6BR Wild Dunes Grand Pavilion Home. $250 Beach Gear Credit?Book Online Get Information Call: