About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1643 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 Kings, 2 Twins, 1 Queen
This Wild Dunes family vacation rental, located at 40 Fairway Dunes Lane, is a freshly modernized three-bedroom villa offering a striking sunroom that overlooks the seventh (7th) fairway of the famed Links golf course, a welcoming living area, access to the Fairway Dunes community pool and tennis court and is a 5-min. walk to the beach. Located on the end of the building, 40 Fairway Dunes offers an abundance of natural light with more windows than any other floor plan within the community.
Following a full remodel, 40 Fairway Dunes Lane greets you with handsome new shiplap walls, new floor and phenomenal new furnishings with coastal appeal throughout the home. The open living room is professionally designed for comfort and style with a sizable flat screen. A roomy back deck off the living room features new outdoor furnishings, and vistas of #7 fairway that dog legs around the Fairway Dunes community.
The kitchen is generously equipped and offers stainless steel appliances, splendid new counter tops and refreshed cabinetry. The dining table comfortably seats six people plus seating for two at the kitchen bar. The sunroom is a additional living space at 40 Fairway Dunes, offering expansive vistas of the golf course, new furnishings and a flat screen TV that can be viewed from both the dining room and sunroom.
The upper-level master bedroom offers a king bed and a freshly updated private bathroom with beautiful new tile, vanity and new floor tile. The Master also has a private back deck with an elevated view of the golf course. A guest bedroom sits adjacent to the master with a queen bed and a private remodeled bath. Finally, on the midlevel, you will find a guest bedroom with two twin beds plus direct access to a deck overlooking the tennis court and staircase landing.
40 Fairway Dunes Lane offers high speed wireless internet. The Fairway Dunes tennis court is just across from this home, with the community pool on the far side of the court. The beach is effortlessly accessible on the well-maintained beach path located at the entrance of Fairway Dunes. There are also bicycle paths located throughout the Wild Dunes community.
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 40 Fairway Dunes Lane.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
**Garage is not available for guest use.
Located in Wild Dunes, your family will savor it's 1,600 acres, two famed golf courses, miles of bicycle and walking trails, a day spa, 2 ½ miles of beach, as well as many different dining options! Finest yet, Wild Dunes is only 30 mins. from Historic Charleston, 20 mins. from fresh seafood at the many eateries on Shem Creek where the Charleston fish and shrimp fleet ports, and 15 mins. away from shopping in Mt. Pleasant!
Ideally located, 40 Fairway Dunes Lane on the Isle of Palms is an simple drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7.3 miles) features Fort Moultrie and incredible dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (8.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping, Birds of Prey Center and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (17.1 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's best eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this villa is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Dewees Island Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Newly Renovated End Unit Villa on Golf Course, Steps to the Beach! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you long to visit, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.