- As low as $1,236/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2252 sq ft (209 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2252 square feet
Linens: 2 King, 2 Queen
Summer Only Vacation Rental Home
Complete kitchen remodel Spring 2022. New photos of kitchen will be posted when finished, May 2022.
Savor the sounds of the surf 24 hours a day from 2 decks overlooking the ocean! Your short private path leads over the sand dunes to the beach only 100 feet from the deck.
Located at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in the private Beachside Community, 5 Sand Dune Lane is a gem of a beach home that features 4 bedrooms and 3 baths that has been meticulously cared for and refreshed. This impressive home features fantastic beachfront vistas from the humongous deck space, that features all new furnishings, as well as the living area that is highlighted with floor to ceiling windows. You have a beachfront view of the Isle of Palms Pier and even the Morris Island Lighthouse from 5 Sand Dune Lane.
The interior is equal to the beauty and color of the ocean, which is steps away. The entire kitchen was refreshed in May 2022. It is roomy and well-equipped and offers ocean vistas for the chef. The dining and living rooms were also freshly updated with new furnishings including couches, dining and end tables, and huge screen TV.
When it is time to retire at the end of the day and dream about the adventures to had tomorrow, 5 Sand Dune Lane offers four comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom is located on the first floor and has direct access to the oceanfront deck and features a king bed as well as a private bath. A guest bedroom is also featured on the first level that is highlighted with a queen bed and a private bath. The open staircase leads you to additional bedrooms on the second level. An oceanfront bedroom on the second level has a king bed and shares a bath with the final guest bedroom that features a queen bed. This oceanfront bedroom opens on a high private deck that commands a sweeping view up and down the beach.
Location, location, location is the absolute best at 5 Sand Dune Lane. The beach is only steps away from the oceanfront deck and is the only area on the island to feature a lifeguard (seasonal). The Isle of Palms Pier is less than 600 yards from 5 Sand Dune Lane. Just on the other side of the pier your family will find stores, eateries, ice cream and the famed Windjammer. In addition, 5 Sand Dune Lane is located on a corner lot, which is one of the biggest in the private Beachside community offering plenty of space for four cars to park. Finally, it is a short walk from 5 Sand Dune Lane to the community swimming pool and tennis court. Matter of fact, the walk to Harris Teeter (the only grocery store on the island) is painless from 5 Sand Dune Lane.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Community swimming pool, tennis court and pickle ball court accessible only to residents and guests in the neighborhood.
• Freshly installed whole home Patriot air purifier, using UVC light and activated carbon.
• Lifeguard on beach (seasonal)
• A standard umbrella stand on each deck (rented umbrellas are highly recommended for additional shade).
• Two level home on pilings. No wheelchair access.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 5 Sand Dune Lane.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for four cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 12 miles to Historic Charleston!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. New Summer Rental! Sounds of the Surf -Oceanfront Home Near IOP Restaurants-Beach Gear Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you simply love, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.