- As low as $758/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Looking to get away for a calming beach vacation? You may have found exactly what you're looking for. Renovated in 2022, this modern, open floor plan home is everything you could dream of for a ideal stay. Appreciate the shade from elegant live oak trees that surround the property, giving you a cool escape to savor the wrap-a-round porch after a long day of playing in the sun. This home is close enough to walk to the Isle of Palms Marina, but also tucked into a peaceful cul-de-sac with very little traffic, giving you one of the best locations on the island. Our local marina has just undergone a full remodel and there is also a brand new waterfront restaurant - it's a ideal spot for families to appreciate impressive water vistas, grab a bite, to eat, fish, go on an eco-tour, and more!
When you walk up the front steps to the sleek double doors you'll enter a calming island getaway. Inside there is a sunroom with tons of light, a ideal space to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or read a book. The living room has plenty of natural light and tall ceilings. With tons of comfortable seating this room is big enough for everybody to hangout. Over in the kitchen there is plenty of space to prepare meals or snacks for the beach. There are also barstools for everybody to enjoy the kitchen together. In the formal dining room there is seating for six - great for dinners or to play cards.
The bedrooms consist of one room with a king sized bed and its own private bathroom with a walk-in shower! A second bedroom upstairs with a king bed and 1 twin bed with its own bathroom with a walk-in shower. Bedroom three has a twin bed and a trundle (twin size) underneath, and it shares a hall bath with the fourth bedroom which has a queen bed. There is an additional room with twin bed & full bathroom downstairs with a walk-in shower and this area can also be closed off to provide additional private sleeping space (twin bed) - great for a kid/teen! This separate space also has a TV.
On the deck there is a sizable picnic table table, ideal for a relaxing lunch or dinner al fresco. You can enjoy the shade from the huge oaks that surround the home while sitting on the outdoor couch or down on the patio. There is an outdoor shower for rinsing off after the beach.
The owners have a privately owned LSV golf cart (6-seater) that they are willing to rent out to anyone interested at a rate of $800/week. This is much less than it would cost to rent through a local company! Just let us know if you are interested!
Bed Sizes: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, and 4 Twins
For security purposes only, this home has an outdoor camera at the front and back of the exterior entrances of the home.
**Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 4 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), AND BATH TOWEL SETS (14) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Charleston area rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. *Quiet, Prime Location* Charming Beach Home w/ Modern Updates & Golf Cart! Easy Access to Beach! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.