- As low as $650/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Escape to a peaceful experience when you stay at one of the most gorgeous beach-facing condos, 515 Seascape Villa. For your next best vacation at Isle of Palms, you can opt for this opulent, cavernous, and modern condo. Located in the resort area of Wild Dunes, the condo features three bedrooms and three full baths to accommodate up to eight guests. Get ready to savor all the amenities as offered by the Wild Dunes Resort area. You can appreciate bicycle riding while admiring the ocean vistas. The resort area offers many eateries, cafes, golf courses, play areas, and many hiking and cycling trails.
Inside the condo, the huge windows in the living room and bedrooms open to a spectacular view of the ocean. There is plenty of natural sunlight flowing into the condo so you can have a great time both indoors and outdoors. Features like modern artwork, high ceiling, premium floor, and extravagant furnishing all add a unique touch to this calming vacation home. We focus on every single detail so you can feel at home. Take advantage of amenities like heating, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, and complimentary parking so you will not have to worry about anything. A beach vacation is all about spending max. time in the water. Though it translates into tons and tons of fun, it also means loads of dirty laundry. To take care of this aspect of the trip, we offer an in-unit washer and dryer. You can also find an iron and ironing board for your convenience. Do not worry about your clothes, just get ready to make tons of exceptional memories!
Unwind and refresh into the comfortable bedrooms. The condo has three bedrooms with different bed styles such as king, queen, and twin beds. Each of the bedrooms have ambient lighting, enormous windows, and cozy beds. Appreciate a good nighttime's sleep before stepping out for all the fun adventures. The bathrooms are equipped with a shower, bathtub, cabinets, and premium quality fixtures. We offer a starter kit of toiletries to help you get started with all the basic necessities. Grab fresh linen and towels for your convenience. As we handle all the basic requirements, you can concentrate solely on having tons of fun. Convenient location is one of the key highlights of the area. It means you can find plenty of eateries and food joints serving fresh local seafood close to the condo complex. But if you prefer the flexibility of preparing meals at home, this property also features a full kitchen.
Finally, Seascape Villas are located in Wild Dunes Resort. The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather. This is a private Resort of 1600 acres. Wild Dunes features six eateries, the Sand and Sea Spa, 17 Har-Tru tennis courts that is ranked in Tennis Magazine Top 10 Tennis Resorts, The Wild Dunes Links golf course and Harbor golf course which Golf Digest consider among the “Finest in the State”, Island Adventures recreation programs for kids and families, and two miles of bicycle trails. The Links Golf Course Clubhouse is adjacent to property for golf enthusiasts. The Harbor Course is only a short drive from condo.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
When you're ready for a fun vacation, contact Carroll Realty to book your stay!
*Please Note: Absolutely no Family Animals or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches, while Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Kayaking, surfing/body boarding, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have deals for local tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the rightrental home:
- First, have your family commit to dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. *NEW RENTAL* Amazing Oceanfront Top Floor Villa, Large Balcony, & Community Pool in Wild Dunes! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.