- As low as $3,215/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4950 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
**NEW LUXURY VACATION RENTAL** You've found beach living at its best here at Beach Bliss! This enchanting 6 bedroom, 7.5 bath home is new to the rental market and is guaranteed to impress! This is a new construction, designer private home that's just as good as oceanfront - literally steps to the beach! Aptly named Beach Bliss, this amazing 6-bedroom, 6.5 bathroom property offers South Carolina coastal living in ultimate luxury - boasting elegant ocean vistas and an effortless walk to the beach. Sitting just one home back from the Atlantic Ocean, this home is nearly oceanfront because of its tremendous vistas and it lines up with other oceanfront homes in the cul-de-sac. The peaceful, low-key location just can't be beat which leads to a wide open beach with plenty of space to spread out from other beachgoers. It can nearly feel like your own private beach! This 4,950 sq ft beach home is split into two sections, offering a enormous “main” home along with a mother-in-law suite that has its own entrance, bedrooms, kitchen, sitting area with tv, laundry, balcony, & rooftop!
From the moment you arrive at the gated entrance, you will encounter extravagant accommodations and amenities. Nothing was spared in attention to detail and guest comfort including luxury white bed linens and bath towels - everything was designed for 5 star guest satisfaction. This home accepts you to appreciate expansive vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from most rooms in the home! The huge covered porches are furnished with plenty of calming options while you savor your morning coffee or evening drinks listening to the waves of the ocean and a TV on the porch as well should you want. The "main home" has a sizable gourmet kitchen, living room, 4 bedrooms, and 4.5 bathrooms. The "mother-in-law" suite section of the home features a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a washer/dryer. The spiral staircase off of the deck of the mother-in-law suite leads to the rooftop deck where you can take in vistas looking out all over the island - it is really charming! From the deck you will notice the additional sizable, bespoke designed private pool wrapping around the side yard - with beautiful landscaping and design and resort-style loungers! The yard also features a dreamy hammock setting strung between two palm trees and an additional outdoor table for outside dining. You can spend your days going back and forth from the beach and the pool with plenty of spaces to lounge and soak up the sun.
Back inside you will first notice the pretty heart of pine floors all throughout the home. On the main floor, the gourmet kitchen features a Wolfe range, subzero fridges, 2 dishwashers, coffee maker & grinder, white granite countertops, and plenty of seating for guests to enjoy their meals. The gorgeous kitchen, with all-new appliances, has generous island seating and an additional dining table. This kitchen is entirely equipped so be prepared to enjoy your morning cup of coffee or tea out on the deck. A plush half circle lounger on the deck creates a sublime spot to relax, while a BBQ gas grille and dining set allow you to whip up your own meals, whether it's with a handsome sunset or between laying out on the beach. We can also provide fantastic recommendations should you want to splurge and treat your family to an in-home personal chef!
All rooms have 10' ceilings and every bedroom has its private bath with granite and bespoke Italian tile, and a mounted flat screen TV equipped for all of your intelligent devices. 1 of the bathrooms offers a wet room and 3 total bathrooms have a soaking tub. The master bedroom located on the second floor features elegant expansive ocean vistas and access to the second level porch. The huge private bathroom is simply impressive showcasing the Italian tile, granite counter, and chandelier just to add a touch of glam! The master bedroom also has a fireplace which creates a charming setting to relax and enjoy after a busy day on the beach! Each bathroom is a vision of modern luxury!
Located in the garage is a sauna large enough to accommodate 2 guests at a time and a full bathroom for added convenience so that it's not necessary to go inside to the main home while appreciating the pool.
Other amenities this home provides is an elevator that goes to all levels, high speed wireless internet (which can conveniently can accommodate a working vacation if needed), gas grille on the deck off the kitchen, 2 sets of washers & dryers (one in mother-in-law suite, the other on the second level of main home), hammock swing in the yard, and all the bed and bath linens you will need for the week. Pool/beach towels will also be supplied as well as soaps, toiletry products, paper products, etc. We will provide all the toiletries and paper products that you will need so you should not need to make any additional trips to the store for basic supplies, which will also include a full spice & seasoning cabinet supply that will give you plenty of options for cooking/baking.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
We are definitely confident this is the beach vacation you have dreamed of and will only leave you wishing to return again! Isle of Palms is really one of the most striking beaches on the East Coast and its 25 min. drive to downtown Charleston makes the location even more ideal. Don't miss out on booking this once in a lifetime vacation and make the family memories that you will treasure for years to come!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, surfing/body boarding, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Book your rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. *NEW RENTAL!* 50 Yards to Beach! Ultimate Luxury Home, Private Pool, Sauna, & Elevator! has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.