- As low as $525/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Arcade/game room
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Designated smoking areas
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Ice skating nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Sleeps 15
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
NEW Listing- 8.3 miles from Charleston center.
Great home features 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Recently remodeled with modern features! The home features a fenced yard with a huge outdoor space and is fabulous for sizable groups. Home is in a prime location. Conveniently located with painless access to Kiawah Island, Folly beach, Magnolia Gardens, Drayton Hall, Middleton Place and Downtown Charleston.
The home is a 4-bedroom home with 2 full bathrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 15 guests. Patio seating is available. This home also features a sunroom, game room and completely supplied kitchen, including spices, cooking oils, grab-and-go pre-packaged snacks and bottled water.
All kids and adults, regardless of age should be accounted for when booking the number of occupants.
• 400 Mbps high speed internet
• HD/Intelligent TV's located throughout the home w/Streaming capability
• Washer/Dryer/Laundry Room (laundry soap included)
• Game Room with retro video games loaded on the TV + board games, UNO and playing cards supplied.
• Iron + Ironing board are supplied. Located in the laundry room.
• Wireless Bluetooth speaker. Located in the game room.
• A Publix grocery store is located within 5 mins..
• 10 mins. to the North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center and 15 mins. to Charleston Airport.
• Supplied: All linens, bath towels, wash cloths, hair dryer, comfortable blankets and pillows.
• Kitchen Appliances include Keurig, Air Fryer, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, blender, and bakeware.
Extras onsite at check-in:
• Paper towels, toilet paper, anti-bacterial hand soap, dish detergent, laundry detergent, coffee, tea, snacks, bottled water, seasonings, oils are supplied at check-in.
• No maid service onsite. Trash cans are located throughout the home and there is a trash receptacle located outside of the front door for your convenience.
• Check-in is 4pm and check-out is 11am. Due to incoming guests preparation, no early-check-in or late check-out is available.
• Smoking is allowed outside only. No Smoking allowed in or near the entryway or inside the sunroom. Smoking is allowed on the back patio lounge area. Please ensure proper disposal of cigarette butts, cigars and ashes. Hookah’s are allowed outside only.
• A QR code with the Wi-fi password is conveniently located in living room as well as in the guest information binder.
• The home is equipped with smoke detectors, fire extinguisher and a carbon monoxide detector for your safety. A First-Aid kit is supplied, located in the master bathroom.
We welcome you to this impressive home! It is the ideal choice for you if location is everything! This home is located in a prime location West of the Ashley, conveniently located to Kiawah Island, Folly Beach, the North Charleston Coliseum and Downtown Charleston. We want to ensure that your stay in the home is comfortable. Anything in the home is available for your use while you are a guest, this includes all condiments, snacks and beverages. Please do not remove any of the supplied amenities from the home at any time, for any reason.
We request that our guests be respectful and courteous of our neighbors. There is plenty on onsite parking to accommodate our guests in the front and back yard. Parties of any kind are prohibited. Lastly, we ask that you respect the home and property as you would your own home.
Outdoor Ring cameras are located on the front entrance and rear patio area.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Welcome to Charleston and please appreciate your stay! We are thrilled to have you as our guest(s) at The Palmetto House in charming Charleston, South Carolina.
-The Palmetto House Team
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Caw Caw Interpretive Center and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including wildlife walks, ice skating, and outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Charleston rental home tips and tricks:
Finding the best value:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- To find the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourrental:
- First and foremost, have your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Welcome to The Palmetto House! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book Welcome to The Palmetto House! ?Book Online Get Information Call: