About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
You'll savor the posh address of this chic pied à terre tucked along the waterfront in Charleston's fresh French Quarter neighborhood. Rue Vendue, has beautiful, sophisticated interiors and offers 2 Bedrooms/2 baths in what is undoubtedly the best location for an extended stay in the Holy City. Located along Vendue Range with vistas to the waterfront, and just steps away from award-winning eateries, Charleston Harbor and Waterfront Park. From here you can experience the quintessential Charleston lifestyle that has made this one of the top destinations in the South to live in and vacation.
This peaceful, uber-private condo, is comfortably furnished, and has an abundance of natural light. The kitchen includes plenty of counter space, a breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. This striking hideaway includes a primary bedroom with KING BED and private en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a QUEEN BED and access to a full hall bathroom. You will find a shared laundry located within the building with convenient 24-hour access.
Designed for true a true live-work lifestyle, Rue Vendue includes fresh retail establishments on the ground level and offers security plus privacy, with a dedicated security gate for residents, intercom entry system for guests, and elevator for added convenience. From here it's a short walk to Waterfront Park and the iconic Pineapple Fountain, Whitepoint Garden and the Battery, historic landmarks and the finest stores, galleries and eateries Charleston has to offer. East Bay Street is home to some of Charleston's top eateries including SNOB, Magnolia's, Blossom Cafe, Grille 225, etc. You will appreciate being mins. away from all the mouth-watering dining options located all around Charleston's historic downtown.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours, birdwatching, and motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and picking a perfectvacation home:
- Start by having your group decide on dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. NEW LISTING: Quiet, uber-private, French Quarter condo! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, call the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles