- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3920 sq ft (364 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3920 square feet
Linens: 3 Kings, 2 Queens, 4 Twins (Bunk beds)
Baths: 5 Full Baths
Come discover what a fun family beach vacation is all about at Isle of Palms. If you have a sizable family or a lot of friends coming together for a reunion or golf trip, this will be the ideal choice on the Island. Featuring six bedrooms, this unit has linens for up to 14 people. To accommodate the ideal beach vacation for such a big group, this home features a humongous swimming pool, and is located just one street away from the beach!
Ideally located, this home is located on Palm Blvd, just across from beach. With the Isle of Palm Marina, with restaurant/bar Islander 71 just 1.2 miles away and the Wild Dunes Resort Gate just 2 miles away, this is a great location for everybody in the family to experience Isle of Palms and all of it's offerings. It is an simple drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (5.9 miles) features Fort Moultrie and excellent dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (6.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS York Town, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (15 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States and offers some of the world's best eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• Full Gym
• All new deck furnishings.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for five cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
With so many ways for your family to stay entertained, a handsome beach, plenty of deck space, and elegant pool, your clan is sure to appreciate 3301 Palm Blvd!
*Please note, the swimming pool cannot be heated.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking your prefectrental home:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. New Listing! 15% off 2023 Dates! Exquisite Second Row Home w/ Pool - $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If not, email or call the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles